Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

5 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

False.

"After Paradigm, James Biden landed a new gig. Despite a lack of experience in the construction industry, he was named an executive vice president at HillStone International, a subsidiary of New Jersey-based construction firm Hill International, in November 2010.

In June 2011, the firm landed contracts worth an estimated $1.5 billion to build homes in Iraq. At the time, HillStone had little homebuilding experience. Joe Biden was leading the administration’s Iraq policy. "

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/

I forgot James. That's old stuff. It doesn't justify a new investigation.

13 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Joe Biden never discussed business with his son or his sons associates. 

Probably not. By all accounts he was a drug addict. Would you be in business with your son if he was a drug addict and you had a well paying senate gig? No, I didn't think so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

from the OP

"But top Republicans insist their inquiry will determine the extent of Joe Biden's alleged involvement in his son's business dealings, including during the elder Biden's time as vice-president."

His family are part of the story but not central. What is concerning Republicans is that you have a thoroughly compromised president and a massive security risk. This is urgent work.

But you said below........................

8 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

This is no longer about Hunter. We have crossed the Rubicon. This is now about President Joe Biden and his alleged corruption.

My quote was also from the OP, of course its about Hunter

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Republicans have said they will investigate the president's family as a "top priority".

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You know full well there is more to the Biden/Burisma/Shokin/Son of a ___ he got fired!/Trump impeachment than a simple guy doing private business. We are going to get to the bottom of it. I suspect it will be very painful for some having their conspiracy theories upended.

Ah, the irony. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

That didn't take long.

I'll be honest.  Especially after the revelations that it seems as though Ukraine is the quintessential place to launder US taxpayer money provided to Ukraine trough outfits like FTX and then converted back to fiat and donated back to US congress-critters?  And trust me, I'm a political atheist and I'm pointing fingers at all parties, not just one individual or one party.

Agree, all we need now is some evidence.

The entire DC swamp, all of it, needs to be drained.  Organizations such as the FBI and DOJ need to be completely apolitical and aligned with no parties. 

Indeed so, unfortunately both those institutions have a history of being right wing.

And the corruption needs to be addressed and resolved from top to bottom - Democrat or Republican - President to ex-President; top officials to staffers.  Everyone.

It doesn't mean fishing expeditions. Remember Bill Clinton and the seven year political inquisition?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1