Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

6 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Again, selective quoting. The following sentence explained succinctly the relevance to the Republicans.

I said:"The Democrats did not riot in The Capitol, looking to lynch politicians. Nor was it a Democrat who beat an octogenarian near to death with a hammer. Nor did they crack jokes about it on the campaign trail!"

Selective quoting rips what I said from it's context, indeed it suggests a very different meaning.

SunnyinBangrak answered that as well as I could, so I'll refer you to his reply on that subject.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fab5BKK said:

MSN on Fox News Nov 21 2022: "CBS News verifies Hunter Biden’s scandalous laptop two years after dismissing it"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cbs-news-verifies-hunter-biden-s-scandalous-laptop-two-years-after-dismissing-it/ar-AA14nNAk?li=BBnbcA1

CBS News Nov 21 2022: "Copy of what's believed to be Hunter Biden's laptop data turned over by repair shop to FBI showed no tampering, analysis says"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-laptop-data-analysis/

Right.  CBS has confirmed that an image provided by an unnamed source that is supposedly taken from Hunter Biden's laptop does not appear to have been tampered with.  How is this significant? 

• 1 year later...
On 11/18/2022 at 11:27 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

You know full well there is more to the Biden/Burisma/Shokin/Son of a ___ he got fired!/Trump impeachment than a simple guy doing private business. We are going to get to the bottom of it. I suspect it will be very painful for some having their conspiracy theories upended.

You have been disappointed by Russian disinformation.

• Haha 1