England's thumping victory - English people set to be unbearable for a month!

webfact

I am so against this world cup that should never have been allowed in that country however I wish England well and hope they do bring it home as for Wales get rid of that little toad of toad Hall from your government and I will cheer use on.. lol but being Scottish I don't have to boycott because of the little dictator due to their failure!!! Come on England bring it home to Great Britain.... 

• Like 2

Not sure if Maguire, Shaw and Stones are the first choice beside Trippier in defence, but seems to me they are a bit lacking in game time this season for a major tournament against the best attacks in the world. Both United and City have played 14 Premiership games, Maguire has only played 90 minutes in 3 games, Shaw and Stones 7 games. 

Conceding 2 against a poor Iran team performance isn't a good start, the quality teams they will face after the group stages should find them out as per usual. Only thing Coming Home will be a disappointed Southgate to an inevitable P45.

8 hours ago, RayC said:

Thanks. Entertaining read. 

Imo Messi's quest is to replace Maradona as the greatest Argentinian footballer. This would, de facto, make him the greatest ever footballer. Doubt that he will manage it 

After today’s result I doubt he will. Maradona is one of the all time greats, and I seriously doubt an Argentina team with him playing would have lost to Saudi. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 3:07 PM, khunpa said:

England showed they had a great offense, but also revealed that their defense is not that impressive.

Let’s see what happens when they meet teams that can actually play decent football ????

agree exactly England are already over confident..Iran just turned up for the match that's as much as they did 

Wait till England play a real team going to end in tears ...perhaps they can go down and take the knee and ask for help 

• Thumbs Up 1