Elon Musk says Twitter will offer 'amnesty' to suspended accounts

Scott

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Those conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, yet inconvenient to the democrat activist's narrative you mean? Jussie's lynching by MAGA, Sandmann's abusing the elderly native American, Kyle smuggling guns over state lines, Congresswomen comitting immigration fraud, Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation, Joe never having met any of Hunter's shady business associates, Trump colluded with Putin to cheat in an election, and on and on and on. No, they do not endanger lives but they undermine trust in the establishment which can lead to destruction of civil society(a bad thing).

The days of the left calling inconvenient facts "conspiracy theories" and banning the poster from social media is OVER!

What's far, far worse is how those liberal media sources go on and on about election fraud despite the lack of evidence. Can you believe that they even supported Trump and his team in their effort to overturn the 2000 elections. Why even mention the other stuff when the liberals back that kind of dangerous nonsense....oh wait a minute. That's not them..that's you and yours...

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Those conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, yet inconvenient to the democrat activist's narrative you mean? Jussie's lynching by MAGA, Sandmann's abusing the elderly native American, Kyle smuggling guns over state lines, Congresswomen comitting immigration fraud, Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation, Joe never having met any of Hunter's shady business associates, Trump colluded with Putin to cheat in an election, and on and on and on. No, they do not endanger lives but they undermine trust in the establishment which can lead to destruction of civil society(a bad thing).

The days of the left calling inconvenient facts "conspiracy theories" and banning the poster from social media is OVER!

Maybe I was being unfair in my previous post. I mean what about those liberal media sources scaring progressives with reports about how dangerous the covid vaccine was? How many extra tens of thousands of them died unnecessarily because of the conspiratorial allegations made by those loons. Just disgraceful..oh wait a minute. That was right-wingers dying in disproportionately large numbers because of misreporting by the right wing media. 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 7:54 AM, placeholder said:

Internet Sleuth Pours Cold Water on Musk’s Jet-Tracking Twitter Bans

As for Musk's claim that the car his son was in was being stalked because the location of his jet was revealed...

'But according to Eliot Higgins, founder of the investigative journalism outfit Bellingcat, an individual associated with Bellingcat “geolocated the video” of the alleged incident Musk had posted about. As it turns out, the car was not “close to any airports.” As it stands, Higgins added, “we only have Musk’s word he was followed from an airport... In fact, he barely connects the two events, because tracking a car is very different from tracking a plane.”'

https://www.thedailybeast.com/internet-sleuth-pours-cold-water-on-elon-musks-jet-tracking-twitter-bans

Another lie from Musk

He's turned out to be a pathological liar. None of those journalists doxxed him in real time. As has been pointed out previously most just shared a dead link of an already banned twitter page of Elonjets. 

Jack Sweeney the 20 year old who's accounts were banned including Elonjet among others stated that:

"I don't think my ElonJet account could have led a "crazy stalker" to his car. First off, the last tweet put out by my account was way earlier, 24 hours before, so on a completely different day and then there's the fact it was his car, I'm tracking his plane, not the car, so I don't see how it could be connected."

Sweeney is not too bothered anyway as his accounts are still on Facebook, Instagram, Truth Social and Telegram, this has also spurred him on to develop his own website.

"I appealed to have ElonJet reinstated on December 14 and it was temporarily unbanned. Twitter said tracking apps would be allowed if you posted the data on a 24-hour delay, and I was happy to do that. But within an hour or two, I was suspended again."

https://www.newsweek.com/elon-musk-elonjet-twitter-lawsuit-jack-sweeney-banned-suspended-account-reaction-1767503

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

He's turned out to be a pathological liar. None of those journalists doxxed him in real time. As has been pointed out previously most just shared a dead link of an already banned twitter page of Elonjets. 

Jack Sweeney the 20 year old who's accounts were banned including Elonjet among others stated that:

"I don't think my ElonJet account could have led a "crazy stalker" to his car. First off, the last tweet put out by my account was way earlier, 24 hours before, so on a completely different day and then there's the fact it was his car, I'm tracking his plane, not the car, so I don't see how it could be connected."

Sweeney is not too bothered anyway as his accounts are still on Facebook, Instagram, Truth Social and Telegram, this has also spurred him on to develop his own website.

"I appealed to have ElonJet reinstated on December 14 and it was temporarily unbanned. Twitter said tracking apps would be allowed if you posted the data on a 24-hour delay, and I was happy to do that. But within an hour or two, I was suspended again."

https://www.newsweek.com/elon-musk-elonjet-twitter-lawsuit-jack-sweeney-banned-suspended-account-reaction-1767503

Also, Bellingcat noted that the geolocation data from the alleged stalking incident of his son, showed that the car was nowhere in the vicinity of where the jet was parked.

https://twitter.com/eliothiggins/status/1603454821700452365

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Also, Bellingcat noted that the geolocation data from the alleged stalking incident of his son, showed that the car was nowhere in the vicinity of where the jet was parked.

https://twitter.com/eliothiggins/status/1603454821700452365

Which is totally irrelevant. Facts don't matter, anything to squash independent journalism will be applauded by his supporters.

• Like 1