Varicose vein treatement hospital/doctor

Galya

33 minutes ago, airbalance said:

How severe are the conditions? Have you had any proper diagnosis yet? Tried any acupuncture/therapy yet? Heading straight to doctors may mean they are going to recommend surgery almost instantly in Bangkok!

Acupuncture is certainly not going to correct a varicosity.

There are many ways to treat a varicose vein (sclerotherapy etc) other than surgery. And doctors will recommend and perform these where appropriate.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, airbalance said:

How severe are the conditions? Have you had any proper diagnosis yet? Tried any acupuncture/therapy yet? Heading straight to doctors may mean they are going to recommend surgery almost instantly in Bangkok!

Well, I m prescribed 2nd class of compression stockings. 
attaching a pic. 
it’s not paining, legs r not heavy. Basically apart from the looks of it i be got no issues .

Varicose runs in my family , so u have it from teenage 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Just get a tattoo to cover it up. Cheaper and less painful.

Looks worse

Not necessarily. I know a guy whose hair was thinning and he asked a tattoo artist (a GOOD one) if he could tattoo some hair on his head. I was stunned when I saw him a month after the tattoos were done. I forgot about the tattoo conversation we had a couple months prior and he looked really different and in a good way. The artist simply tattooed half inch thin lines on his head that matched his hair color and it looked like he had hair again.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Not necessarily. I know a guy whose hair was thinning and he asked a tattoo artist (a GOOD one) if he could tattoo some hair on his head. I was stunned when I saw him a month after the tattoos were done. I forgot about the tattoo conversation we had a couple months prior and he looked really different and in a good way. The artist simply tattooed half inch thin lines on his head that matched his hair color and it looked like he had hair again.   

Yeah that can look ridiculous as he continues to go bald, I've seen it in Pattaya

37 minutes ago, Galya said:

Thank u very much !

is this hospital considered to be best for varicose ?

This hospital has considerabler experience with it and is not too expensive as private hospitals  in Bangkok go. It is what I would recommend in Bangkok.

In case you would be going to Chiang Mai then this is recommended  https://www.legveinclinicthailand.com/en/about-dr-kittipan.html

(this is why I asked where in Thailand)

• Like 1