Man arrested after 18 shots fired at primary school in southern Thailand - anger over noise from school

webfact

Then don’t stay near the school…

So many entitled people around. Just shift to avoid all the sound and noise.

Why make other people change because of you ?

It is easier to change yourself and how you react …

Trust me - you will be a happier person rather than being disgruntled all the time ????????

Edited by NemoH
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Leatherneck said:

As bad as noise pollution can be in Thailand, it pales in comparison to Vietnam with their constant honking of vehicle horns and a plethora of other obnoxious noises.

You should try India, where the accelerator pedal seems to connected to the horn? Then there's the motorbikes!????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, robert888d said:

I am sick of the noise in Thailand, and can sympathize with the man being driven crazy. I live in a large house but the neighbours on one side spend hours in the garden banging, hammering and sawing every single day.About 90 % of the people around have small yappy  dogs which are always barking at the slightest thing.Not to forget a school not near but with a loudspeaker. If you want peace and quiet DO NOT RETIRE IN THAILAND.

It's as quiet the grave in my condo in central Bangkok.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, aussienam said:

Terrible noise pollution control measures, lack of planning, approvals and appropriate zonage of locations, lacklustre/nil enforcement of noise control, inspires a lethal mix of excessive decibel limits, unreasonably long periods of excessive noise, disrespect to neighbours, frayed tempers, mental illness, access to firearms by people with mental health problems with lack of appropriate screening (if purchased legitimately).  Add in potential corruption of officials for allowing certain businesses to operate in unsuitable areas too.  

Rinse and repeat.  

terrible right?

why you leave lovely quiet australia to live this terrible place?

Love?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Noise pollution everywhere in Thailand, Never get used to it, as there are laws with maximum levels, but the Police nor Government nor temples and school will ever do anything to give an example and lower the noise. I am wondering what will happen fter several years as many studies already showed that the ears will be damaged by too much noise. But Thai people probably don't have this issue or have it already why they the have make such a noise. Even speaking can not be done in a normal way.It must be screaming all the time

Yes my wife thinks she is talking normally but she shouts a lot. Because she has been deafened over the years with all the speakers in the village. When I ask what the monks are talking about she hasn't got a clue. This is one of the reasons I have to get out of the village.

• Thumbs Up 1