90 Day Online Still Pending

Got notice my 90 Day was due Dec 5 and did the online form and got email saying it was accepted. Been checking back everyday but it still says “pending”. What do I do?  Wait till my present 90 day is about to run out and then have to go to CW because of a screw up in their system?

47 minutes ago, rwilem said:

How many days has it been since you submitted and got the 'submission accepted' mail? 

Recently, my experience waiting for APPROVED or REJECTED with CW is about 3-4 days. The immigration office was closed during the APEC conference, three working days I believe, so there is  likely a healthy backlog of submissions to clear. So that would probably add a few more days before you'd hear back. 

And yes, as UJ said, you have time enough to submit one again. 

I had the same experience.Submitted my 90 days notification on Thursday the 24th and got message immediately that it was received.But just got the approval yesterday 

monday 28th.So there seem to be a delay of about 3-4 days, so just be patient.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rwilem said:

How many days has it been since you submitted and got the 'submission accepted' mail? 

Recently, my experience waiting for APPROVED or REJECTED with CW is about 3-4 days. The immigration office was closed during the APEC conference, three working days I believe, so there is  likely a healthy backlog of submissions to clear. So that would probably add a few more days before you'd hear back. 

And yes, as UJ said, you have time enough to submit one again. 

The acceptance email was almost immediate. 

1 hour ago, sjoegge said:

I had the same experience.Submitted my 90 days notification on Thursday the 24th and got message immediately that it was received.But just got the approval yesterday 

monday 28th.So there seem to be a delay of about 3-4 days, so just be patient.

I’ll be keeping an eye on it ????

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could submit another 90 day report on or before December 5th. 

Thanks @ubonjoe  I wrote this late last night and don’t have the link in my phone to check the exact date, it may be Dec 3, but if no word from them soonish I’ll cancel the one in the queue “pending” and resubmit it. 
BTW, you’ve been helping me here in instances like this for over 10yrs!  

Oh goody. 

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Please check your visa not same in the system"

I got a new passport late last year.   Had to go to CW or wherever it was to get my 1st 90 on that passport and have gotten 90 days done since then online.  I guess I need to go over this with a fine tooth comb to figure out what I may have mistyped IF ANYTHING. 

PP # IS correct. 

My last Ext. of Stay was completed early Jan 2022 so everything is transfered.

I've done 90 days online since getting the new extension.

90 day is due Dec. 3.

Why it says, and what exactly "Please check your visa not same in the system"  means is beyond me.

Ext. of Stay is up for renewal Jan 2023

Would be grateful for any help I can get here.

Edited by emanphoto

23 minutes ago, emanphoto said:

Would be grateful for any help I can get here.

I think I would  try again. On the new reporting site there is no where to enter your visa category.

Also only completed the required entries marked with a red asterick. 

• Like 1

OK will do Joe.  Attached is the rejected application (Nov 2022) and accepted from June that they emailed back to me upon accepting the forms.  I can't see any difference.  They do tend to abbreviate these copies leaving out a lot of stuff they require. 

I'll go and retry today.

181003930_nov22rejectedcopy.thumb.jpg.fb727f0def6dd7c622e7a4a99f8fc257.jpg

799938559_juneaccepted90.thumb.jpg.11176e50e67ebf6cd1c03a9f288da6f4.jpg

Received an approval a few minutes ago for a report due on the 26th (Bangkok). Originally submitted on the 14th but remained pending and resubmitted on the 21st.  Fortunately I didn't go in person today but was planning to do that tomorrow. At least it shows they will go with the date submitted even if dealt with past the due date, as they should. Happy days! 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Also only completed the required entries marked with a red asterick. 

Just double checking about this. 

That'd mean leaving out my 1st and middle name, building owner name, and phone number.  I usually leave the "Use Login Information" unchecked.  Screenshot attached of the form page.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 4.19.01 PM.png

6 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Received an approval a few minutes ago for a report due on the 26th (Bangkok). Originally submitted on the 14th but remained pending and resubmitted on the 21st.  Fortunately I didn't go in person today but was planning to do that tomorrow. At least it shows they will go with the date submitted even if dealt with past the due date, as they should. Happy days! 

There's hope for me too then!  ????

2 minutes ago, emanphoto said:

That'd mean leaving out my 1st and middle name, building owner name, and phone number.  I usually leave the "Use Login Information" unchecked.  Screenshot attached of the form page.

i complete everything except for the stay visa expire line.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/29/2022 at 2:34 AM, emanphoto said:

Got notice my 90 Day was due Dec 5 and did the online form and got email saying it was accepted. Been checking back everyday but it still says “pending”. What do I do?  Wait till my present 90 day is about to run out and then have to go to CW because of a screw up in their system?

Yes.

Resubmitted on Nov. 29 4:30PM  Still pending. 

Given this date shown, do I have up to 7 days after Dec. 3 to get into CW or wherever?  Or do I need to be there on the 3rd by the latest?  Also I just realized that Dec. 3 is a Saturday.

Where are they are doing 90 days now?

IMG_1200.jpg

Daughter and her mom where both rejected.
Submitted exactly same details online and on time and usually it gets approved.
It was pending for over a week and now both rejected.

Have all evidence printed out and will visit Chaeng Wattana next week.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, emanphoto said:

Given this date shown, do I have up to 7 days after Dec. 3 to get into CW or wherever?  Or do I need to be there on the 3rd by the latest?  Also I just realized that Dec. 3 is a Saturday.

They are doing 90 day reports a CW.

You have until December 9th to do the report.

Immigration will be closed on the 5th for a holiday.

• Love It 1

I encountered a glitch in the system over the weekend when the online form would not allow me to enter the capital city in the field. Good as gold on Tuesday, approved one day later.

I am speculating IO's may not like working over the weekend, and <deleted> the system in said period.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/29/2022 at 4:29 PM, ubonjoe said:

i complete everything except for the stay visa expire line.

????‍♂️ sigh

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Visa validity date is missing."