Husband forbids wife to go out - she calls friend who arrives with mates - husband is stabbed to death

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Premsuk said that she had contacted him early in the evening and he decided not to do anything.

But when she called again later he said that he invited his friends to go with him for support to help Kanitha.

Wonder what happened in between the two calls to make him change his mind...

Looks to be a love triangle murder. 

The fact is one man, in his home, was killed by 3 men who came from outside the home. If the 3 men didn't come to the home there wouldn't have been any one killed. 

Everything else is just the fog of murder. Send all four away to the monkey house for a long time.

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The moral to this story is, don't be possessive, give your woman some freedom, give her some space and independence. If she abuses that, then let her go. Very simple. 

Such drama queens here. Such insecurity and self loathing. Real men allow women to have a life. 

I found the one flaw in your very sound reasoning.................I highlighted it for you...............:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The moral to this story is, don't be possessive, give your woman some freedom, give her some space and independence. If she abuses that, then let her go. Very simple. 

Such drama queens here. Such insecurity and self loathing. Real men allow women to have a life. 

i made an arrangement with my wife

i have my life usa  she has her life los  and we have ours  ...

Just another typical day in the LOS.  If you watch Thai news at night . These types of things are a common occurrence.  Maybe not exact but similar.  At least here though they give Wai when they take someone’s life

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ifmu said:

i made an arrangement with my wife

i have my life usa  she has her life los  and we have ours  ...

I was just in the US. Happy to be back here now. And happy to be back with my wife, after a month away. 

Independence is healthy. Time apart is healthy. She has her life and I have mine. And we have a nice life together, but we don't smother each other. 

Glad to be living here. I find the life back there fairly joyless. People seem so anxious, stressed out and serious. And prices on nearly everything are so unreasonable. Everything is overpriced. Yikes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

He neither as he threatened her with a knife and forced her to stay indoors

He said; she said.
He's dead; she's alive.

If I was a woman and called three blokes to come over and murder my husband.
I'd be telling the world what a horrible man he was.  She may escape murder charges that way.