Honda Click 160.

Broken Record

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

If a thief is in range he could start it up, but it's a very small range, if I'm at the back of the bike by the topbox I'm out of range 

That's how I expected things to work.

The poster I originally quoted said that he was able to start the bike while the fob was still in his house.

5 minutes ago, JayClay said:

That's how I expected things to work.

The poster I originally quoted said that he was able to start the bike while the fob was still in his house.

Sounds like he did it manually using his code, one way to do it if desperate, easier to get another fob

Edited by scubascuba3

On 12/7/2022 at 8:20 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I'm not sure Clicks are comfortable for long journeys, i get arseache  on my 125 Click after about 40km where as i can cycle on my road bike for 100km on a tiny seat and it feels better. Let us know how comfortable the 160 is

I think it depends on the rider. I have done several long trips +700 km on my Click 125i with no arseache.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2022 at 12:37 PM, The Fugitive said:

Although it was new is it possible this farang had it 'race tuned' (or whatever the expression is nowadays?) Seems unlikely that an extra 35cc would make such a difference in performance.

unbelievable difference believe me.

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I've got used to it and furthest i go is Sattahip, i just wondered if the 160 is any better, i doubt it

i just trimmed 3cm of the original foam off and glued on a strip of soft sponge..fixed the issue.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tandor said:

unbelievable difference believe me.

It's not just the cc that make the difference. There must be a different bore/stroke ratio and/or camshaft changes. The peak torque went up in the rev range. The 125 did 10.8Nm at 5000RPM and the 160 does 13.8Nm at 7000RPM. Overall the peak output went from 8.2kW to 11.3kW for an increase of nearly 38% with a bump in cc of just under 26%. That's pretty decent gains and should indeed be noticeable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1