Superb England set to meet France in World Cup QF after Senegal demolition

webfact

"France - who England meet in the quarter finals on Saturday (2am next Sunday Thai time) - showed they were far less of a real team."

I have not seen England-Senegal , but I have seen France- Poland, and I don't agree when you say that France is not a real team

If Mbappé scores goals , its because other players play with him, if he is on his own, he cant's score goals , Giroud, Grizmann, Rabiot, Dembelle are pretty good 

• Thanks 1

Harry Maguire needs to kick Mbappe into the front row of seats in the first five minutes. It would be his most meaningful contribution playing for England. He does have to get close enough to do the deed and that could be his failng.

9 minutes ago, champers said:

Harry Maguire needs to kick Mbappe into the front row of seats in the first five minutes. It would be his most meaningful contribution playing for England. He does have to get close enough to do the deed and that could be his failng.

Kyle Walker is the one who will be charged with containing Mbappe, and he is probably the only England defender who is quick enough to do this. For me, Giroud could present a bigger threat to Maguire and Stones.

1 minute ago, tilaceer said:

Kyle Walker is the one who will be charged with containing Mbappe, and he is probably the only England defender who is quick enough to do this. For me, Giroud could present a bigger threat to Maguire and Stones.

I would prefer Maguire getting a red card rather than Walker. Giroud would have a field day against him.

7 minutes ago, James105 said:

Yet another 2am game for England with all the bars closed.   Sigh.   This is not a great country to be in for this world cup with the puritanical joy sponges in charge not allowing the bars to be open for half of the matches.   

The next one will be better time-wise, US, Canada, Mexico.

5 hours ago, AndyFoxy said:

Horrible team is England. Very unlikeable players, especially Pickford, Foden, Grealish, Trippier

Nothing outs a poster as being so outrageously halfwitted as posts such as this... 

... passing judgement on people they admit to not watching !!!.. 

... can’t fix stupid !!! ????

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Nothing outs a poster as being so outrageously halfwitted as posts such as this... 

But there are things called newspapers. And there is a thing called the EPL. 

Just now, AndyFoxy said:
6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

But there are things called newspapers. And there is a thing called the EPL. 

And then double down on the stupidity..... believing the newspapers !!!....????

So you think the England team are horrible, especially Pickford, Foden, Grealish, Trippier because you read it in a newspaper...   thats some priceless grade A1 dumbfluckery right there !!!

Quite right, can’t fix stupid !!!....      

The funny thing about dumb people... Its like being dead...  they don’t know they are dead, its only painful for everyone else !!!!  ????

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

And then double down on the stupidity..... believing the newspapers !!!....????

So you think the England team are horrible, especially Pickford, Foden, Grealish, Trippier because you read it in a newspaper...   thats some priceless grade A1 dumbfluckery right there !!!

Quite right, can’t fix stupid !!!....      

The funny thing about dumb people... Its like being dead...  they don’t know they are dead, its only painful for everyone else !!!!  ????

Oh dear. You're inferring stuff that just ain't there. Run away little man.

• Haha 1