Forza350 vs. ADV350 vs. Xmax300

aldriglikvid

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Enough comedy for today mr Kawa! Have a good new year, and we pick up the bickering next year!

I don't bicker i helped out all biker guys rich or poor, on the road track wherever joking was fun too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

So why not do what bikers do help each other out also poor people that own Harley's. 

As for Ducati, hated working on them. 

Always helping with what we have and can, and thais are great to offer transport and often do not want any money, it is not about helping or not, it is about reliability of the brand, especially here In Thailand, and before also in Europe. Not sure how it is these days if they brought up their service line to as good as any Japanese or europe brand.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Road surface here is pretty good, well outside of BKK down here in the HH/Pranburi/PKK it is, only some side roads are bad from the tractors.  Roads in the US in some spots were pretty bad and you needed to drive slow due to the undulations and soft asphalt which happens during the summer heat.  Roads I rode on in the UK were pretty beat up, well back in 2011 that is.  In the north of Thailand, Udon Thani the main roads were pretty good, its the idiot drivers that you need to be concerned of everywhere in the world.  Thai folks just don't ever look before they merge lanes on there bikes.

Your not coming from the right angle excuse the pun, HERE's just one example where in UK do you see four kids riding a motorbike to school getting knocked off and killed by someone driving a truck. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Always helping with what we have and can, and thais are great to offer transport and often do not want any money, it is not about helping or not, it is about reliability of the brand, especially here In Thailand, and before also in Europe. Not sure how it is these days if they brought up their service line to as good as any Japanese or europe brand.

Fair call,  I would just say I found a well maintained Harley and even more so after every ride a maintained Ducati ???? can be reliable. 

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not sure how it is these days

When you are 'not sure' about something, is it not expedient to learn what the facts are ?

Or just post away - guns blazing - with no knowledge of what you are voicing your opinion on ?

You know WHO knows about 'it is' these days ? The people who ride the brand, many for untold years.

Do you hear on this Forum riders of HD talking trash about bike ... A or B or C ?  DucaTriMW ? No. Always the other way. Always from people who have never owned one, never rode one, and know nothing of the brand.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, seedy said:

When you are 'not sure' about something, is it not expedient to learn what the facts are ?

Or just post away - guns blazing - with no knowledge of what you are voicing your opinion on ?

You know WHO knows about 'it is' these days ? The people who ride the brand, many for untold years.

Do you hear on this Forum riders of HD talking trash about bike ... A or B or C ?  DucaTriMW ? No. Always the other way. Always from people who have never owned one, never rode one, and know nothing of the brand.

Where did In trash talking the bike? I was speaking my experience and impression on the bike, and I prefer sports tourer and adventure bikes, and HD do not have any of those qualities Im looking for. And truth is, same as for many brands in Thailand, they lack the good service line and support.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, BE88 said:

Stay with Aerox ABS if you decide not to do big tours in TH but use it every day within your usual 30km from home.

Otherwise forget the scooters but buy yourself a real motorbike.

Nah Harley Night Rod for 7-11 trips pulls Thai chicks. ????

• Haha 2

On 12/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, Henryford said:

I can't see the point of these big 300-350 scooters if most of your riding is around town. They are big, heavy and expensive for town but not upto the job for touring.  An Aerox or Click/ADV 160 is more than sufficient in town. If you do alot of touring get a proper 500+cc bike.

I find my Forza 300 great for touring and riding around town, Though I am never in a hurry and happy to be riding about 60-70 Kph out on the highway.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, WHansen said:

Collected the 2023 Xmax 300 Tech Max yesterday.

I find the scooter very nice to ride and the harsh rear suspension that has been reported elsewhere is not a problem for me. I set the springs on the softest setting.

I do not have a riding background, so those that have, may say it is on the firm side.

One thing i will say though, is the Garmin streetcross navigation app is... nothing short of useless.

I am in Cha am and the damn thing couldn't even find the Honda or Yamaha dealerships which are only 3ks from me. Couldn't find Immigration at Phetchaburi etc etc. So if any readers are interested in the new Xmax Tech Max with the navigation screen, i would advise you to save your money and get the cheaper model and use google maps on your phone which i will be doing.

Thanks for the feedback, most people complain about Forza or Xmax shocks are comparing apples and oranges, or are on the heavy side themselves, or ride two up....

I'm surprised with that Garmin sat nav shortcomings, that is their biggest selling point...! I actually don't like these TFT digital screens, I prefer old analog dials on older versions ...

I saw one of these yesterday up close, sorry , but what ugly headlights... !? ????

Had Garmin for years in N. America

But in Asia they do not update often. Business concentrated in Americas and Europe.

Use OSM here - much better.

All factory head units are not even close to an aftermarket one. Replaced ALL of mine. 4 wheels Android Auto.