Charles & William to respond robustly !

Social Media

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

So, help me out here. William will not watch it but he will respond robustly if any claims a re "unjust". I gather he will take somebody's word for it rather than listen to his own brother's words and form his own opinion. Is that it?

There's no way they're not watching it - all of them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I remember some time ago (years?) that Harry and Megan told the world that they want some privacy. At that time I thought I can understand that they don't want to be in the press 24/7. Have a nice quiet life somewhere.

And then?

Then it seems they decided they want all the publicity they can get. Strange!

And now they publish pictures when she if crying. Who made those pictures? And who has a photographer nearby with the instructions to make some pictures when I cry. Strange!

Have to make a living without the tax payers salery! No money in peace and glory

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Black Ops said:

William and Kate 'WON'T be watching Meghan and Harry's Netflix show' when it airs later - but Prince of Wales and his father King Charles 'are poised to respond robustly if it contains any unjust claims'

I imagine netflix is hoping for any such response. 

The Mail doing what it does so well, raking muck, flinging faeces and no doubt as usual lying to its readers. What a dreadful rag.  There was a time when it was not an approved source here.  Wiki won't even accept it anymore.

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, pegman said:

Seems to me the "Royal Household"  take direction from the tabloids. Is there a bigger cancel culture institution than this clownshow?  If you've been in combat you're not allowed to wear a uniform but Princess Anne is.   Thankyou for your service, 555. Any true comparisons between personal lives would leave Charles the one disqualified from holding any titles. Well maybe King Tampon. I think I'm ready to give this lot the boot and have my country become a republic. 

The individual Royals are associated with the military and that association is because of their status as members of the Royal Family and that is why they wear military uniforms .

When Harry resigned from being a member of the Royal Family , he also resigned from his military roles, thus he wasn't allowed to wear a military uniform .

It is just protocol and wasn't anyone's choice or decision .

Wearing a military uniform comes as a perk of the job

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pegman said:

Seems to me the "Royal Household"  take direction from the tabloids. Is there a bigger cancel culture institution than this clownshow?  If you've been in combat you're not allowed to wear a uniform but Princess Anne is.   Thankyou for your service, 555. Any true comparisons between personal lives would leave Charles the one disqualified from holding any titles. Well maybe King Tampon. I think I'm ready to give this lot the boot and have my country become a republic. 

"Been in combat"? You mean ex-military and you want to be able to wear your uniform around anywhere? That doesn't happen in my country either. A republic would not likely change that law.

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I remember some time ago (years?) that Harry and Megan told the world that they want some privacy. At that time I thought I can understand that they don't want to be in the press 24/7. Have a nice quiet life somewhere.

And then?

And now they publish pictures when she if crying. Who made those pictures? And who has a photographer nearby with the instructions to make some pictures when I cry. Strange!

Like most things "MEghan", it is a combination of lies, manipulation and narcissism.

Unfortunately Harry is too stupid to see it. Not unlike the Harry Enfield character "Nice but dim Tim".

image.png.558eccb13661559728ab6f9288689162.png

Charles needs to step up and do something or the country will lose respect for him.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And then?

They didn't get paid for the 'years ago' publicity.

Now they're making millions from it.

Easy to understand!

47 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Like most things "MEghan", it is a combination of lies, manipulation and narcissism.

The illusory truth effect! It was said this was going to happen before they even confirmed their relationship! 

A self-fulfilling prophecy! 

Is this drama really surprising? Thinking of the history of the kingdom? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The illusory truth effect! It was said this was going to happen bevore they even confirmed their relationship! 

A self-fulfilling prophecy! 

Is this drama really surprising? Thinking of the history of the kingdom? 

I see you are deluded as she is. ????

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

I see you are deluded as she is. ????

I see you just make assumptions where you go ????

I just do not like to jump on I know everything about everything and everyone just by reading headlines. 

But it seems educational and entertaining for some. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

I see you just make assumptions where you go ????

I just do not like to jump on I know everything about everything and everyone just by reading headlines. 

But it seems educational and entertaining for some. 

People judge her on her behaviour. 

Her provable lies. The contradictions. The hypocrisy. The way she treats her family, her dying father. 

Now, the mocking of the traditions of the Royal Family (saw a clip of her on Twitter this morning openly mocking the curtsy to the Queen). Even Harry was cringing. If that were a white person mocking the traditions of a Black or Asian culture they'd be labelled not only disrespectful and ignorant, but a racist.

Play the race card all you like. It's beyond boring. Fact is, she was welcomed into the country like no other. It was only when she revealed her true character that public opinion shifted. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

People judge her on her behaviour. 

Her provable lies. The contradictions. The hypocrisy. The way she treats her family, her dying father. 

Now, the mocking of the traditions of the Royal Family (saw a clip of her on Twitter this morning openly mocking the curtsy to the Queen). Even Harry was cringing. If that were a white person mocking the traditions of a Black or Asian culture they'd be labelled not only disrespectful and ignorant, but a racist.

Play the race card all you like. It's beyond boring. Fact is, she was welcomed into the country like no other. It was only when she revealed her true character that public opinion shifted. 

I guess the witch hunt is on.

I have no sympathy with the Royal House except the Old Queen who did an remarkable job all her life thinking of the time and how she connected to people for good and bad.

If true she is the one you believe she is, it will be a great <deleted> show for years. 

I did not start the mocking of you, remember that, and no intention on being rude. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If true she is the one you believe she is, it will be a great <deleted> show for years. 

They'll run out of material. They can't go on rehashing the same fabricated, deliberately vague stories forever, people will grow tired of it. Many already have. The problem is, they have nothing else to offer. Nothing of interest. No talent. So what else can they do except trash their families for coin? I guess Meghan can pretend to be a great humanitarian and pick up a few awards from the likes of Kerry Kennedy without actually doing anything. Maybe fly around on private jets and driven to conferences in large motorcades of SUV's to preach to the more naive plebs about climate change? Preach about compassion while refusing to visit her dying father in hospital? I guess the lawsuit from her sister for claiming to be an only child could pass some time...  

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I did not start the mocking of you, remember that, and no intention on being rude. 

It is Meghan doing the mocking. Have you seen the clip? Even Harry looked embarrassed and he clearly has no shame either. You, on the other hand were simply implying the Kingdom is racist. I wonder if you know the history of how Britain ended the slave trade and only recently finished paying off the debt it incurred from doing so? A few fabricated stories from Harry's wife won't change that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

I don't know, it's pretty boring. I couldn't make it past the first 10 minutes.

Even the BBC slated it for being boring and they're are normally very Pro Harry and his wife.

I didn't even try to watch it but had the misfortune of having a few clips pop up on my Twitter feed. 

23 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I don't know how twitter clipped it but on the actual video nothing at all mocking about it, on the contrary she was describing bow awed she felt to meet the Queen.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

They'll run out of material. They can't go on rehashing the same fabricated, deliberately vague stories forever, people will grow tired of it. Many already have. The problem is, they have nothing else to offer. Nothing of interest. No talent. So what else can they do except trash their families for coin? I guess Meghan can pretend to be a great humanitarian and pick up a few awards from the likes of Kerry Kennedy without actually doing anything. Maybe fly around on private jets and driven to conferences in large motorcades of SUV's to preach to the more naive plebs about climate change? Preach about compassion while refusing to visit her dying father in hospital? I guess the lawsuit from her sister for claiming to be an only child could pass some time...  

It is Meghan doing the mocking. Have you seen the clip? Even Harry looked embarrassed and he clearly has no shame either. You, on the other hand were simply implying the Kingdom is racist. I wonder if you know the history of how Britain ended the slave trade and only recently finished paying off the debt it incurred from doing so? A few fabricated stories from Harry's wife won't change that.

Where did I imply the nation is racist? 

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

image.png.ecdf947ad2368881a76eb0a15dcdc46e.png

History of the Kingdom ? Where kings and queens! Father, mothers, step mothers, Brother and sisters have murdered each other, backstabbed, poisonend and overtrown each other for thousand years or more. Princesses and princes scandals all over the place, infidelity, leaked stories, with more

Meghans father I know nothing about, but he seems like an original character as well. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Aside from all the selfless charity work they do you mean, especially Harry?

Mostly brief PR exercises to keep their names in the papers.

What meaningful work have they done since leaving the UK? I mean, long term projects with tangible results. I'm not talking about 20 minute speeches to "raise awareness" at lavish awards ceremonies.

• Like 1