Charles & William to respond robustly !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Aside from all the selfless charity work they do you mean, especially Harry?

If he could do what he wanted, he would have stayed in army where he belong, and where he want to be! 

Work for veterans physical  and mental health as well. My friend who organized his Svalbard and Spitsbergen training, have nothing but good to say about the boy! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

History of the Kingdom ? Where kings and queens! Father, mothers, step mothers, Brother and sisters have murdered each other, backstabbed, poisonend and overtrown each other for thousand years or more. Princesses and princes scandals all over the place, infidelity, leaked stories, with more

Good to see such a balanced view!! How about all the great work they've done for charities around the world? Slipped your mind? If you knew your own family history over the last 1000 years I am sure there would be some skeletons in there as well. That's human beings for you...

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Meghans father I know nothing about, but he seems like an original character as well. 

He's the guy who raised her, paid for her education and got her into the media industry, before being ceremoniously dumped and left alone with chronic health problems. Compassion, Meghan style.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

If he could do what he wanted, he would have stayed in army where he belong, and where he want to be! 

Work for veterans physical  and mental health as well. My friend who organized his Svalbard and Spitsbergen training, have nothing but good to say about the boy! 

Yeah he loved it in there, calling Asian colleagues his "little P**i friend" and dressing like a Nazi for parties.

Top bloke that Harry. Spiffing yah. 

• Haha 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Good to see such a balanced view!! How about all the great work they've done for charities around the world? Slipped your mind? If you knew your own family history over the last 1000 years I am sure there would be some skeletons in there as well. That's human beings for you...

He's the guy who raised her, paid for her education and got her into the media industry, before being ceremoniously dumped and left alone with chronic health problems. Compassion, Meghan style.

You have quite a glamorous view on one half of it, and will not recognize there could be more to it? 

Only one person stands out in The british History, it is the Queen, and I guess her father to, might have been a good person to who did his best for the Country after his brother left. 

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Yeah he loved it in there, calling Asian colleagues his "little P**i friend" and dressing like a Nazi for parties.

Top bloke that Harry. Spiffing yah. 

I think we put an end to it here. Have a good day. 

Mostly brief PR exercises to keep their names in the papers.

What meaningful work have they done since leaving the UK? I mean, long term projects with tangible results. I'm not talking about 20 minute speeches to "raise awareness" at lavish awards ceremonies.

You got to be kidding me. 

Just a small list here, plenty more

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-charity-work-through-the-years/

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You got to be kidding me. 

Just a small list here, plenty more

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-charity-work-through-the-years/

A PR puff piece. Most of it before they left the UK. 

Anything since has consisted of a few speeches and staged pap shots. 

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

A PR puff piece. Most of it before they left the UK. 

Anything since has consisted of a few speeches and staged pap shots. 

Its not PR to the beneficiaries including financial donations of all their charitable work no matter how you try to spin it. Nothing to do with speeches

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its not PR to the beneficiaries including financial donations of all their charitable work no matter how you try to spin it. Nothing to do with speeches

Well some people are clearly buying into it ????.

I hope they don't spend it all at once.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/meghan-and-harrys-archewell-charity-reports-dismal-sum-raised-in-first-year/CZCT4X5E4YH25C6JM2OC3CJTLA/

I wonder what their personal income was during the same period? You know, for publicly trashing their families.

19 hours ago, ozimoron said:

So, help me out here. William will not watch it but he will respond robustly if any claims a re "unjust". I gather he will take somebody's word for it rather than listen to his own brother's words and form his own opinion. Is that it?

I have a dog so I don't have to bark.????

Well some people are clearly buying into it ????.

I hope they don't spend it all at once.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/meghan-and-harrys-archewell-charity-reports-dismal-sum-raised-in-first-year/CZCT4X5E4YH25C6JM2OC3CJTLA/

I wonder what their personal income was during the same period? You know, for publicly trashing their families.

You missed that Archewell forms just a small part of their charitable work

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Curtsy to the former Queen is optional not mandatory. So any mocking would focus on the doer. 

Absolutely mocking. You only have to look at Harry's expression to see that he knows it as well. 

image.png.49fd2e2e948569676e7277aea34ba956.png

He briefly recovers as MEghan keeps up the mocking and laughing.

image.png.9d4b7ca6a86d6a9f86322e80e0437f63.png

She then went on to describe it like Medieval times.

I wonder what people would have said of Lady Hussey if she'd described Marlene's African tribal outfit as "like medieval times"? Or if William started mocking/mimicking some parts of African cultural ceremonies? No doubt a different response from the Wokerati. Double standards much?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Charles needs to step up and do something or the country will lose respect for him.

Like stripping Harry and Meghan of their remaining royal titles for starters. I am becoming heartily sick of the way in which this renegade pair is unashamedly dragging the name of the county in which I was born through the mud.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Like stripping Harry and Meghan of their remaining royal titles for starters. I am becoming heartily sick of the way in which this renegade pair is unashamedly dragging the name of the county in which I was born through the mud.

The royal family took their revenge on the red headed step child.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:28 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

And who has a photographer nearby with the instructions to make some pictures when I cry. Strange!

Stop it, it's all real and impacts all our lives, kings, queens, princesses, crying, harry, magic and castles....

The Windsors  also on Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DCYMviMsU

????

Edited by fondue zoo
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2022 at 10:06 AM, couchpotato said:

I gotta ask.

Other than some British people, who really cares about this saga and this extended family. Its just like a Thai soap opera. Of course this is IMHO.

I'm pleased that you said only "some" British people????????

I think that the Netflix executives are also pretty keen on this nonsense for obvious reasons!

11 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Stop it, it's all real and impacts all our lives, kings, queens, princesses, crying, harry, magic and castles....

The Windsors  also on Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DCYMviMsU

????

That reminds me of this wonderful story.

Yes, Madeline, You Can Have a Unicorn, L.A. County Tells Girl - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

• Like 1