Hello new neighbours

On 12/10/2022 at 1:53 AM, newcomer112 said:

OK and I have my first  questions ???? house what I bought don't got water tank but got water from city do I have buy water tank? Because laweyer told me here often city cut water.

An excellent advice from you lawyer...????

Yes, buy a fair size water tank compared to how many people living in the house, a small 500 liter tank with a floating valve might be enough and that might cost in the area of 6,000 baht; a pressure pump for water-pressure in the house, which can be a fairly small pump for around 4,000-6,000 baht if you are only 2-3 people living in not more than 2 floors, have the pump installed so it can be easily exchanged as lifetime might be somewhere between 5 and 10 years; a small clear filter-house for a 5-10 micron filter to clean the water coming into the house, mounted after the pump, filters need to be changed weekly or fortnightly depending of the amount of dirt and alges, filters can be bought for less than 30 baht a piece from either DIY or Lazada; a pair of good quality plastic valves, so you can close water pressure when changing filter, they might cost about 400-500 baht each...????

The photo below shows the type of filter-house – the one shown is one I have on my water tank the attic with an UV-lamp, just shown for the type – it costs about 600-700 baht...

image.jpeg.da1fd8c2ea8cb71ffa9cf0c13cec05bb.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, khunPer said:

An excellent advice from you lawyer...????

Yes, buy a fair size water tank compared to how many people living in the house, a small 500 liter tank with a floating valve might be enough and that might cost in the area of 6,000 baht; a pressure pump for water-pressure in the house, which can be a fairly small pump for around 4,000-6,000 baht if you are only 2-3 people living in not more than 2 floors, have the pump installed so it can be easily exchanged as lifetime might be somewhere between 5 and 10 years; a small clear filter-house for a 5-10 micron filter to clean the water coming into the house, mounted after the pump, filters need to be changed weekly or fortnightly depending of the amount of dirt and alges, filters can be bought for less than 30 baht a piece from either DIY or Lazada; a pair of good quality plastic valves, so you can close water pressure when changing filter, they might cost about 400-500 baht each...????

The photo below shows the type of filter-house – the one shown is one I have on my water tank the attic with an UV-lamp, just shown for the type – it costs about 600-700 baht...

Good advice from khunPer and from your lawyer.

Also - put the water tank where is accessible for a water truck so that well water can be delivered when the city water is not available.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, newcomer112 said:

Thank so much for answers  I'm so happy I found this website with so kind and helpful peoples 

Re: @Tropicalevo's suggestion for water delivered by truck; the smallest water trucks carry 2 cubic meters, so you need a tank capacity that fits this size, if you want to use that option. You can in average count between 100 and 150 liters water use per day per person.

• Like 1