Arrest warrants out for two Polish suspects in alleged assault and torture of Cambodian woman in Pattaya

webfact

Related topic:

Lawyer for acid attack Cambodian woman plans to appeal to "Big Joke" as Pattaya police investigation stalls

image.png

Picture: INN

INN reported on a horrific attack on a Cambodian woman artist who was conned into going to work in the Pattaya area. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1280158-lawyer-for-acid-attack-cambodian-woman-plans-to-appeal-to-big-joke-today-as-pattaya-police-investigation-stalls/

Two Polish fiends sought by Pattaya police for a callous and cruel attack on a Cambodian woman

by News Desk

image.jpeg

Police Colonel Navin Sinthurat briefed the media on Friday. This was after police were able to question the victim in the case who was hospitalised following her horrific ordeal on November 1st at the hands of two Polish sadists who appeared to have acted in a premeditated manner. 

Police investigating a horrific attack on a 30-year-old Cambodian woman by two Polish men are looking at whether it may have been a grudge held by her boyfriend’s ex-wife who threatened to kill her. An Interpol arrest warrant is being sought for the criminal duo who departed Thailand two days later for the Philippines.  

Police in Pattaya are seeking the help of Interpol to arrest two Polish criminals who carried out a premeditated and appalling attack on a 30-year-old Cambodian woman in the resort city using cutter knives, hammers and acid on November 1st last. Investigators working on the case are looking at the possibility that the two men, already identified by police, who left Thailand two days later, were hired by a love rival of the woman to carry out the horrific attack which has left the victim hospitalised with severe injuries.

Police in Pattaya applied for and were granted arrest warrants on November 10th in respect of two Polish criminals who flew out of Thailand on November 3rd heading for the Philippines after carrying out a depraved attack on a 30-year-old Cambodian woman who has been living in the resort city for the last year.

Full story: https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2022/12/09/cambodian-woman-attacked-by-polish-fiends-mateusz-piotr-krynicki-daniel-majewski/

Tex.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Examiner 2022-12-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

There is more to this particular story. While the RPT is doing one of their world-famous "hunting" jobs the Cambodian story is incomplete, to say the least. 

On that note I also wonder, who pays for the outrageous bills for which the Bangkok -Pattaya Hospital is, meanwhile, known worldwide for? 

Irrespective of all, it is of course simply not acceptable to resort to torturing in any form and needs to be reprimanded with the full force of the law. Question remains, if the brown envelopes or the law prevails? 

2 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

They must think they are big tough men attacking a small woman and dumping acid on her face. I hope when they find them they do the same to them and then cut off their "Polish sausages" and force them down their throats. Men who abuse women or children should have their "private part" removed as a warning to anyone else who ever tries to abuse those weaker than them. Makes me sick to read stories like this. 

Your being too kind.  There are better ways to make them suffer for a long long time. 

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

There is more to this particular story. While the RPT is doing one of their world-famous "hunting" jobs the Cambodian story is incomplete, to say the least. 

On that note I also wonder, who pays for the outrageous bills for which the Bangkok -Pattaya Hospital is, meanwhile, known worldwide for? 

Irrespective of all, it is of course simply not acceptable to resort to torturing in any form and needs to be reprimanded with the full force of the law. Question remains, if the brown envelopes or the law prevails? 

Are BPH really that expensive? I had mates who used other private Thai hospitals and some of their bills were "eyewatering" (£30k+), but then again I come from a country where we're not used to using private healthcare.

I believe that healthcare costs were a major factor in many retirees returning to their home countries.

Edited by Andrew65
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Were their home country criminal records checked before they were let into Thailand?

That is not possible so I don't know why you plucked that one from the sky as an option.

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

Give these scum 20 years in the worst jail Thailand has to offer, and let the jail population know what they did.

That doesn't work either, the prison population only care about themselves, it's the only way to survive.

18 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

What pair of savages don't deserve to walk amongst us ever again ! I hope the end up in Bkk Hilton 

Absolute filth they are and totally agree with you, who wouldn't agree these filth need really to be incarcerated for a long time, they really are a danger to society at large.

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Were their home country criminal records checked before they were let into Thailand?

Thailand allows entry, visa free or visa on arrival, to almost anyone who presents at a border.

Unless the criminal records of almost everyone on the planet have been downloaded into the computers this is impossible.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

Are BPH really that expensive? I had mates who used other private Thai hospitals and some of their bills were "eyewatering" (£30k+), but then again I come from a country where we're not used to using private healthcare.

I believe that healthcare costs were a major factor in many retirees returning to their home countries.

If you are referring to the NHS in the UK you are more likely to die waiting for an appointment than get treatment.

20 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

That is not possible so I don't know why you plucked that one from the sky as an option.

That doesn't work either, the prison population only care about themselves, it's the only way to survive.

Absolute filth they are and totally agree with you, who wouldn't agree these filth need really to be incarcerated for a long time, they really are a danger to society at large.

"That is not possible so I don't know why you plucked that one from the sky as an option".

I'm pretty sure that when us Brits (and any other nationality) applies for a visa (a visa-waiver) to the USA that a CRC (Criminal Record Check) is/or can be carried out. I believe that a drugs conviction can often lead to us being denied.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

No, never.

Thailand has become a safe heaven for criminals from all over the world.

Visa free, visa on arrival for nationals of 60 or more countries!

yes a dumping ground for the wolds criminal scum..welcome to ..los

6 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

If you are referring to the NHS in the UK you are more likely to die waiting for an appointment than get treatment.

Earlier this year my brother suffered his first heart attack, and within 2 weeks he had had the bypass operation. I think it depends a lot on the seriousness of the condition.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

The absolute total and utter scum of the planet earth,the UK is full of these East European lowlives and criminals thanks to the EU’s free movement policy.

They are truly vile racists and being nothing whatsoever to the UK,I would happily see them all swinging from lampposts by the neck!

Vile racists are everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1