Arrest warrants out for two Polish suspects in alleged assault and torture of Cambodian woman in Pattaya

webfact

11 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Women and children ALWAYS will take priority as they are weaker and more vulnerable. Yes, I'd feel bad for anyone this sort of thing happened to but I find your comment odd. Men are men and should be able to take care of themselves. Not the same with women and children.

Children, yes. I agree.

I find it odd you'd value a man less than a woman though. Why not equality?

So men should just be able to handle getting attacked? Lol

Edited by 2009

On 12/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, Kaopad999 said:

These foreign criminals need to be stopped. More police/ criminal  backgrond checks need to be in place to weed out the bad guys.

Don't you realize that these are the people who pay large amounts of money to the higher ups in the RTP and thst is precisely why it won't stop.

In the meantime low level criminals and overstayers will be paraded in front of the cameras to give the impression that the Police are actually doing something.

Its all a complete charade!

Edited by Scouse123

I hope this is widely spread with their photos in the Philippines !!!! Put on FB !!! People like that are dangerous animals that must answer to their crime. I’m sure the Philippines could give more info once they have the details. Have they left there, gone back home ?