Get vaccinated! Six Covid dead in a day in ONE Korat hospital - tragic scenes all over again

webfact

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You forget the details. The US donated a huge amount of Pfizer and Moderna. Under one condition. Expats would get priority. This was not done out of the goodness of the hearts of the dinosaur goon squad. 

Blessing in disguise

• Like 1

There is an old wisdom and logic:

You are not able to prove something what did NOT happen.

In this case it means: you cannot prove the danger of a vaccine on the basis of all the people who survived the vaccination. Noboday is able to count the number of people who would have died IF NOT VACCINATED.

You anti-vaccination people, please tell me how many of the vaccinated people would have died without the injection? It's not provable. That people with the vaccine in their body die does NOT prove that they died OF the virus. It shows only they died WITH the virus.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I had flu in my twenties. Laid me on my back for two weeks.

I have been having flu shots every year for the last 40 years, and have never had flu in that time. I have not grown two heads either.

It really would be folly if I started believing some of the rubbish being posted on this thread.

Agree I had my flu shots for years I am 76 now and never had the flu 

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You must be extraordinarily gifted to be able to discriminate between the protection your immune system gave you, and what the vaccines did.

Vaccines provoke the immune system into manufacturing antibodies which neutralize the invading bacteria or viruses. Without them, your immune system is starting from scratch in repelling an assault.

There are people who have died from COVID without any other conditions present, and the data is saying most those were unvaccinated.

Heaven forbid science and statistics should get in the way of your beliefs, based on a sample of one.

Here are some science and statistics for you:

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths Right Now?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Here are some science and statistics for you:

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths Right Now?

Read the whole article to find where your wrong on hanging this article out as showing most vaccinated are dying.....as usual you cherry pick certain statements instead of looking at all if the information....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Read the whole article to find where your wrong on hanging this article out as showing most vaccinated are dying.....as usual you cherry pick certain statements instead of looking at all if the information....

Conclusion

It would be a misrepresentation of the finding to say it is evidence against vaccination. This finding actually underscores the importance of staying up-to-date on boosters.

According to CDC, people ages 12 and older who have had a bivalent booster shot have a 15 times lower risk of death than an unvaccinated person.

CDC and other researchers have shown boosters are highly effective in preventing hospitalizations and deaths, including among those most vulnerable to COVID-19. CDC now recommends the updated bivalent booster shot for everyone ages 5 year and above.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, nickmondo said:

now i know the truth about the vaccines, and how little testing was done, there is no way any more of that useless <deleted> is going into my body.  I have already been conned into having 3.  I recently had Covid, and I dont believe the vaccines helped me.  I did not have bad symptoms because of my own immunity, my vitamin supplements i have taken for years, and my all round fitness.  I had a very sore throat and a bit of a cough.   Can almost guarantee all of the deceased had other conditions.  Scaremonger time again........lockdowns coming........i dont really care.....i prefer it when its quieter

I am 78 and feeling my age. Between my neighbours hose and mine are 1 male adult, 3 female adults, 1 male teenager and 2 female teenagers.

ALL the teenagers have had Covid despite being vaccinated plus one adult female. Of the 3 remaining adults there is me with 2 Pfizer jabs, my neighbour with 3 Pfizer jabs and my wife with 1 Sinovac jab. None of us has had Covid. None of us take vitamins, None of us are particularly fit.

None of us believe it is scaremonger time and it never was.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Conclusion

It would be a misrepresentation of the finding to say it is evidence against vaccination. This finding actually underscores the importance of staying up-to-date on boosters.

According to CDC, people ages 12 and older who have had a bivalent booster shot have a 15 times lower risk of death than an unvaccinated person.

CDC and other researchers have shown boosters are highly effective in preventing hospitalizations and deaths, including among those most vulnerable to COVID-19. CDC now recommends the updated bivalent booster shot for everyone ages 5 year and above.

You're clever, right? So you're following.

My intervention referred to the following statement: "… and the data is saying most those were unvaccinated."

The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).

I remain available if it's still unclear.

Edited by rattlesnake

11 hours ago, cmsally said:

Died "from Covid" or died "with Covid" . There is a big difference.

Acute Covid infections are not a long term condition.  People don't die 'with' Covid.  People do die from complications of Covid, but it either kills you or you recover.  It's quite disingenuous to try to somehow conflate the situation with other diseases and conditions.  

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2022/12/01/more-deaths-among-vaccinated-americans-not-reason-avoid-vaccines-experts-say/

More deaths among vaccinated Americans not a reason to avoid vaccines, experts say

God bless the Pfizer sales rep… sorry, "experts"!

Got to agree with the last point in the article though:

Waning protection, few boosters, natural immunity

Other factors affecting COVID deaths include waning vaccine protection, low numbers of people receiving updated boosters and natural immunity protection among the unvaccinated population, Cox said.

Thanks!!!

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

You're clever, right? So you're following.

My intervention referred to the followng statement: "… and the data is saying most those were unvaccinated."

The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).

I remain available if it's still unclear.

I'll give you a big pass on clarifying anything having to do with vaccines.  If you don't want one, don't get one.

It's always been known that if a high rate of vaccination occurs, the death rate would eventually be higher among vaccinated than unvaccinated.  If, for example, 100% of a population is vaccinated against the flu, then any and all deaths will be among vaccinated people.  That's how the disease works and that's how statistics work.   

In most, but not all countries (China is an exception), the highest vaccination rates are among the elderly, who are the most risk of death from Covid.  The fact remains, that regardless of the death rate, in any age category, you are more likely to become seriously ill and die if you are unvaccinated.   

Edited by Credo
  • Like 2

*Deleted post edited out*

If you had a 50% vaccination rate in fall 2021, and 7 out of 10 people were unvaccinated and dying, it says being unvaccinated is a higher risk.

Move to a 90% vaccination rate. Your COVID deaths from being unvaccinated are 40% of all deaths, coming from only 10% of the population.

Your understanding of probability seems to be somewhat faulty.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Heng said:

Not an anti-vaxxer, but I think I'm going to stick with my 4 jabs over the past 2 years.    No more for my kids either (2 jabs each).   

Technically not a vaccine since they do squat to stop post-injection infection...should be put in a new category as they are not like flu or chickenpox vaccines etc....Immune boosters/preppers etc.

I had covid for 3 weeks after getting 3 jabs in last 1.5 years.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If you had a 50% vaccination rate in fall 2021, and 7 out of 10 people were unvaccinated and dying, it says being unvaccinated is a higher risk.

Move to a 90% vaccination rate. Your COVID deaths from being unvaccinated are 40% of all deaths, coming from only 10% of the population.

Nice deflection attempt but we're not talking about probability here. You said most people dying were unvaccinated, it's not true, just admit it and let's move on.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Nice deflection attempt but we're not talking about probability here. You said most people dying were unvaccinated, it's not true, just admit it and let's move on.

Well, since you are being rather myopic and intransigent, let me putting it to you this way, by a very, very, very wide margin, the number of people who have died from Covid are unvaccinated.  You are taking a snippet in time, and a very small snippet in time, to prove an invalid point.  

It's been explained to you.   

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

come on just let him go on with his troll posts 

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

You need to look up the definition of troll. Try formulating a relevant counter-argument.

No need to, I had 2 friends of mine dying of Covid and no they were young in their 40th and both were nurses with no underlying conditions just keep going 

• Like 1