XBB Covid Variant Spreading In India Will Soon Reach Thailand: Expert

webfact

On 12/15/2022 at 1:14 PM, rattlesnake said:

In theory, it's taxpayer-funded regulation bodies. In practice, a large chunk of the money these bodies receive comes from the companies whose products they are vetting, which is very problematic:

There is more to this.

There is a history of 'revolving doors'. Out of Big Pharma and into government positions. And vise versa. Big tech, and big weapons, and big food are just the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:41 AM, ozimoron said:

So many brain dead, science denying, mindless lemmings here just want to kill people in the name of their religious and political affiliations. Disgusting.

I really enjoy it when others get upset about what others think ????. Nothing like a good goat getter????

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 12:12 PM, nobodysfriend said:

Antonio Gutteres put it right ... we are on the highway to ( climate ) hell with the foot pressed on the accelerator ... a more lethal form of the virus might save our species ( and the remaining intact natural ecosystems ) from extinction  . Human overpopulation kills the planet .

I suppose I would think as such if I was incapable of deducing and thinking empirically  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I couldn't care less what others think. I push back when they claim that vaccine misinformation is fact.

Aw thanks for caring, that’s sweet of you. 

But don’t have any delusions about changing anyone’s mind, because it ain’t gonna happen ????

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

Aw thanks for caring, that’s sweet of you. 

But don’t have any delusions about changing anyone’s mind, because it ain’t gonna happen ????

I don't but I can call them out for spreading misinformation and I can ask them to substantiate their claims. I'm willing to change my mind if they can do that. I don't care whether they change their mind, that's not my goal.

43 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I don't but I can call them out for spreading misinformation and I can ask them to substantiate their claims. I'm willing to change my mind if they can do that. I don't care whether they change their mind, that's not my goal.

It’s only an opinion. “Spreading Misinformation” is a catchphrase mostly used by those who get their diapers wadded up when they hear or read something they disagree with and causes their diaper rash to flare up. Just because someone is loud and having a hissy fit doesn’t mean that they’re correct. It’s most likely misinformation is all. No big deal, get over it.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, novacova said:

It’s only an opinion. “Spreading Misinformation” is a catchphrase mostly used by those who get their diapers wadded up when they hear or read something they disagree with and causes their diaper rash to flare up. Just because someone is loud and having a hissy fit doesn’t mean that they’re correct. It’s most likely misinformation is all. No big deal, get over it.

The same people posting disinformation now were posting disinformation during the epidemic, when disinformation deadly.

One weird thing about these posters is they never admit to a mistake. Even when confronted with facts, they just disappear for a while, and then return with more disinformation.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, owl sees all said:

There is more to this.

There is a history of 'revolving doors'. Out of Big Pharma and into government positions. And vise versa. Big tech, and big weapons, and big food are just the same.

Hopefully, the ever dumbed down and naive individuals and populations will continue to go along for the sake of going along. It's what they do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The same people posting disinformation now were posting disinformation during the epidemic, when disinformation deadly.

What's 'disinformation?'  It's anything that the most powerful segment of society says it is. Even when it's later proved to be true.  It's also the new way to completely shut off dialogue and any opposing view is now labelled 'disinformation.'  Even in science, proposing an alternative hypothesis to those supported by deep-pockets and public-private partnerships seeking wealth and control will get you literally burnt at the stake in the bonfires of academia.  
It's overly Orwellian as far as I'm concerned and it's getting worse.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

One weird thing about these posters is they never admit to a mistake. Even when confronted with facts, they just disappear for a while, and then return with more disinformation.

Ah yes…totally understand the above perspective being this is the education of the media. Yet still, no one’s mind will/has change due to any futile argument.

49 minutes ago, connda said:

What's 'disinformation?'  It's anything that the most powerful segment of society says it is. Even when it's later proved to be true.  It's also the new way to completely shut off dialogue and any opposing view is now labelled 'disinformation.'  Even in science, proposing an alternative hypothesis to those supported by deep-pockets and public-private partnerships seeking wealth and control will get you literally burnt at the stake in the bonfires of academia.  
It's overly Orwellian as far as I'm concerned and it's getting worse.

It's anything which the top experts (in consensus) say is wrong.

24 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The media educate nobody, they report what experts think.

And there it is.

If someone wants to live in a box and coward inward, then have at it. Enjoy being an old stick-in-the-mud.

As for the nonconformist, continue to deduce empirically. 

Just now, novacova said:

And there it is.

If someone wants to live in a box and coward inward, then have at it. Enjoy being an old stick-in-the-mud.

As for the nonconformist, continue to deduce empirically. 

Journalists are not expert in anything other than writing. Don't blame the MSM for reporting expert opinion. On the other hand what does Rumble report? What ever it is it smells like a cattle shed.

A post with a link to an unapproved YouTube source has been removed.

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case by case basis. If this rule is relaxed a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.

On 12/17/2022 at 12:14 PM, connda said:

What's 'disinformation?'  It's anything that the most powerful segment of society says it is. Even when it's later proved to be true. 

Don't knock disinformation from the powers-that-be. It is very informative in the way that a complete lie would not be.

Because when you examine official disinformation carefully, you can always understand the agenda behind what they are saying and the intent of the disinformation.

Disinformation normally deals in 'facts', so the moment the 'fact-checkers' swing into action, you know that you are dealing with official disinformation.

As Wittgenstein, an expert in detecting BS,  put it: "I neither want to understand your observation or contention, nor do I regard it as acceptable for consideration unless I see solid conclusive empirical underpinning first; much as I hold for all the things I regard as true.  Until it is proved in finality, I will allow no language of science to develop around the subject. Your terms and construct schema are all pseudo-science."

• Thanks 1