Orders Surge at Motor Expo 2022

webfact

image.jpeg

BANGKOK, Dec 13 (TNA) – The 39th Motor Expo was concluded with great success as it welcomed 1.3 million visitors and had more than 50 billion baht circulated.

Kwanchai Paphatphong, organization chairman of the 39th Motor Expo, said: “This year’s event was extremely successful. The organizers are grateful for all parties involved. In the expo, 42,768 vehicles were ordered consisting of 36,679 cars and 6,089 motorcycles.”

Among buyers who participated in lucky draws for automobiles, most bought Honda cars, followed by those who ordered Ford and BYD. Crossover sports utility vehicles interested 53.9% of buyers, followed by 30.3% for passenger cars and 11.8% for pickup trucks.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1074705

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2022-12-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

1 hour ago, superal said:

Do people order theses new EV cars without a test drive ?

I did, as I already owned the ICE version.  Did get a chance finally to sit in one, and get hands on, passed on the test drive, about a month before ours was delivered, 4 months after ordered.

Would I do the same for a different brand / model ... Hell NO, that's crazy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zzaa09 said:

There should be more to life than trendy motored vehicles, yes?

[in theory]

Mine takes me from point A, to point B.  It's a machine for my convenience, no more, no less.

Pretty low on the list of things my life revolves around.