All of Thailand, except south, will be cooler on Thursday

snoop1130

S__2039941.jpg

Most of Thailand, with the exception of the south, will become cooler tomorrow as temperatures are forecast to fall further by 2-4oC in the Northeast and by 1-3oC in the northern, eastern and central regions, including Bangkok and its peripherals.

The Meteorological Department attributed the cooler weather over the next 24 hours to a strong cold front from China, which is blanketing northern parts of Thailand.

In northern provinces, the department reports that temperatures this morning (Wednesday) fell by 1-3oC, to 17-21oC on the lowlands, while temperatures in the highlands range from 5-12oC, with ground frost in some areas.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/all-of-thailand-except-south-will-be-cooler-on-thursday/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-12-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

17 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

What?.

It's Wednesday and my shower still hasn't warmed.

Off to Home-Pro now.????????

Yes, I've had to back off the flow rate just to get a warm shower. Luckily I'm I can tolerate cool or even cold showers so I'm not too bothered.

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

At 06:00 this morning out in rural Kamphaeng Phet it was 17.2 C, the coldest it has been for months so far.

Was looking at 21 degC North of Pattaya City before sunrise this morning. T-shirt required. 

• Like 1

It is 19 C at the house in PKK and 23 C here at the condo in BKK now at 7:40 am. Have my outside front porch camera which shows the digital temperature gauge I have set up.... in HH my PM 2.5 is 1 and here in BKK 137. One wonders why we go back and forth and do not stay in PKK....doctors and upscale Christmas shopping....wish we had the higher end stores in Hua Hin......

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In northern provinces, the department reports that temperatures this morning (Wednesday) fell by 1-3oC, to 17-21oC on the lowlands, while temperatures in the highlands range from 5-12oC, with ground frost in some areas

A toasty 24C in my area.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is 19 C at the house in PKK and 23 C here at the condo in BKK now at 7:40 am. Have my outside front porch camera which shows the digital temperature gauge I have set up.... in HH my PM 2.5 is 1 and here in BKK 137. One wonders why we go back and forth and do not stay in PKK....doctors and upscale Christmas shopping....wish we had the higher end stores in Hua Hin......

For me, one of the best reasons for being in Thailand is that one never has to bother with such things as Christmas shopping (and high-end stores).  Is there anything more stressful at this time of year in a cold climate than wandering round the shops wondering what to buy for so-and-so, who will have forgotten your present by Boxing Day?

And any temp over 15 C will do for me....

• Like 1