Roads set to be closed during Pattaya New Year Countdown

snoop1130

1671849871454-687x420.jpg

The following routes in Pattaya will be closed for traffic between December 29th to the 31st to facilitate the New Year Countdown events in the city.

The authorities announced that they will be holding the countdown events at Bali Hai Pier and Koh Larn. Therefore, routes in Pattaya including Walking Street and an overpass leading to Bali Hai and Khao Phra Tamnak public park will be closed from 3 PM to 2 AM on all three festival days.

The city will provide a free shuttle bus from 2 PM to 2 AM throughout the whole event. The pickup points are at Terminal 21 – Walking Street, Big C in South Pattaya – overpass to Bali Hai, and Tesco Lotus in South Pattaya – overpass to Bali Hai.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/27/roads-set-to-be-closed-during-pattaya-new-year-countdown/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The city will provide a free shuttle bus from 2 PM to 2 AM throughout the whole event. The pickup points are at Terminal 21 – Walking Street, Big C in South Pattaya – overpass to Bali Hai, and Tesco Lotus in South Pattaya – overpass to Bali Hai.

How'd they get that passed the 10 baht Sontel Union ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fulhamster said:

Probably after the hotels screamed following cancellations

I had already booked Saturday and Sunday night at a hotel on Koh Larn a few months ago, This week I thought about adding Friday night, I contacted the hotel on Thursday, the hotel said they were full. I enquired with Agoda, yes there was a room 8000฿ for the night ! 

• Like 1