Good selfie stick

THAIPHUKET

Selfie stick ... PLEASE

On Topic ... as long as it supports, holds you phone/camera, any cheap selfie stick will do.  Best to have a good EIS'd camera when using.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Anyone taking a Selfie of themself, needs a stick across their back !

Some years ago, it seems everybody, except me of course, had one of those. And I thought: please, not more of this sh$#. And now I can't even remember when I saw last time one of these things. It seems sometimes humans realize that a trend is stupid, and they reverse it. There is hope. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I think if I was in the selfie crowd, definite pick up the 'Insta360' camera'

If I didn't have so many cameras already, I'd have picked one up already, just for the versatility it offers.

Way too cool ...

If someone wants to take thousands of photos of themselves then have at it. However a selfie stick is often like an umbrella or a backpack. The user with it has no idea (or care) that they are poking me in the eye or turning around and clouting me with their backpack.

I used to take a few photos but then realised that I hardly ever looked at them after the event and, during the moment, you miss so much of what's really going on around you because you're too busy trying to frame it on a small mobile screen.

• Like 1