MFlow fines and website down

QballQ

We just visited our house in Bangkok to find a stack of MFlow fines there. It appears that our registration has not worked and I now owe MFlow around 4000B.

I've gone on to the website, it's down, as is the application which keeps telling me to wait for a grand opening.

Doesn't appear to be any QR codes on the fine to pay either.

Anyone else had issues paying?

I registered my car on MFlow but my wife said she didn't need it on hers.......then ended up driving hers through MFlow as she forgot. We had two fines but they were easy to pay online. But you are right, the website doesn't seem to be working at the moment. (Now both cars are registered)

I know it doesn't help you now but after you make your submission you are not supposed to use Mflow until you get an email and / or text saying your application was successful. In my case it took 3-4 hours I think.

Thanks for that - 4080B in fines to pay, google says there should be a QR or a link to pay via my banking app but there is nothing on there on the fine.

Ah well, at least the two uses over new year will have been fine free.

22 hours ago, QballQ said:

Thanks for that - 4080B in fines to pay, google says there should be a QR or a link to pay via my banking app but there is nothing on there on the fine.

Ah well, at least the two uses over new year will have been fine free.

If you hadn't already noticed the website is back up.  Search by your license number to find out what you owe:

https://mflowthai.com/mflow/unuserpayment