Manual of Honda Click 160i ABS available in English?

On 1/4/2023 at 5:19 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Usually if you do a google search you'll find a copy. That's where i got my 125i from.

BTW, how much did you pay? do you know how much registration was?

I've just bought the abs black and white version 75,000 , its FQ..

5 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

I've just bought the abs black and white version 75,000 , its FQ..

Nice, i just bought the White standard, i preferred the black wheels otherwise i would have got the ABS. 65,300 all in. ABS would have been 71,700

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, indyo said:

how much did you pay it? I paid the abs version 69100 2 months ago plus 500 baht to have it in 24 hours

ABS recommended Honda price is 69,900 + they add on registration. I'm guessing you didn't buy yours in Pattaya?

Edited by scubascuba3

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

ABS recommended Honda price is 69,900 + they add on registration. I'm guessing you didn't buy yours in Pattaya?

I'm in isaan, they requested 2 months for the plate, I'm going today for it so I guess will I pay the registration today?

31 minutes ago, indyo said:

perhaps a little softer but nothing noticeable, I don't think can be tightened, it's hydraulic. 

You might have air on that hydraulic circuit.

Looking at the manual, you can check the freeplay, apparently should be 10-20mm and can use an adjusting nut at the rear, I'll check that

Screenshot_2023-01-10-17-15-43-386_com.adobe.reader.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

are these the original tires or did you change them, I am thinking about using Michelin, did anybody changed their tires and/or suspension

I put YSS suspension back and front, a noticeable upgrade in my opinion, Tyres are still stock, but interested in any comments about the tyres.

25 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Where did you get the windshield ?

That's just what I'm looking for.

Off Lazada , think it was about 800 baht with the fittings.its a universal one not specific to the 160, so was a bit fiddly, make sure you tighten your nuts.

If you can find a bar that fits between the mirrors buy that and anchor the fitting to that, it's hard to fix to the wing mirrors.well was for me.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Off Lazada , think it was about 800 baht with the fittings.its a universal one not specific to the 160, so was a bit fiddly, make sure you tighten your nuts.

If you can find a bar that fits between the mirrors buy that and anchor the fitting to that, it's hard to fix to the wing mirrors.well was for me.

Found the windshield as well as your review, thanks AF. I will get a bar and anchor to that, thanks again.

• Thumbs Up 1