covid vaccine

MikeBKK2023

No hospitals seem to have covid vaccinations in stock. I am trying to get to Indonesia soon where vaccination is still required (3). Not that i really want to take a jab. Who knows where to get it or any alternative solution is welcome too

Much appreciated

Mike

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 1:24 PM, a3tsw said:

Vachira Hospital Phuket are providing Pfizer vacs during the whole of January 08:30 to 11:00 Mon -Fri free.

Does anyone know if this is still the case and if any of the other hospitals are giving the jab here in Feb of 2023?    Cost?    

I was just about to get the 4th or 5th i can't remember vaccine when I was in Europe but then the war in Ukraine started and convid seemed to have disappeared without a trace. The gov stopped talking about it. Now I want my vaccine against the war. I cannot in good conscience get my 4th convid vaccine knowing what's going on in Ukraine. I want to first have at least 3 vaccines against that but they don't have it. So I am back to TH and am very disappointed because nobody let's me get vaccinated. 

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

I was just about to get the 4th or 5th i can't remember vaccine when I was in Europe but then the war in Ukraine started and convid seemed to have disappeared without a trace. The gov stopped talking about it. Now I want my vaccine against the war. I cannot in good conscience get my 4th convid vaccine knowing what's going on in Ukraine. I want to first have at least 3 vaccines against that but they don't have it. So I am back to TH and am very disappointed because nobody let's me get vaccinated. 

Are you drunk?