Too much

OneMoreFarang

yes, I just got that yellow thingy also, and simply 'x'/closed it, without doing anything else.  Not sure that was even an AN pop up, and most things are blocked on my PC & phone, the rare times I use the phone.

One reason I don't use phone & phone apps, nothing but adds.

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

yes, I just got that yellow thingy also, and simply 'x'/closed it, without doing anything else.

I wanted to close it. But there was no X because there was another window, a Banggood ad. And when I closed that Banggood ad there was another window under that which I couldn't close. I also couldn't close the mostly black windows on the right (see above screenshot).

I work with computers all day and night and I "fixed" it. But I think it is the responsibility of this forum owner to think about what they are doing and the user experience.

Asean Now has by far the most advertisement of any website which I regularly use. They could make it more user friendly if they would want to do that - and spend the money for a decent web developer. 

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

........and simply 'x'/closed it, without doing anything else. 

Not for me. I had to open a few other windows of AN (which all had this pop-up) and then I could go back and use the 'x' to close them out. But first repeated attempts to close it on that lone window wasn't working until multiple windows were opened.

What a nuisance, and I already provided my email when I signed up back in the TV days. Handles gmail better.....pffft, what a joke.

NOTE: I'm using Chrome on PC with AdBlocker.

• Like 2