British Tourist with Possible Mental Health Issue Assisted by Pattaya Officials After Jumping Off Bali Hai Pier

webfact

He tried to hide behind Bali Hai Pier’s foundation post, but rescuers were eventually able to lasso him with a rope and lifted him off the water onto a boat after over an hour.

at first, I was skeptical of his mental health issues (Title should have an "s"), but after reading this I've decided he definitely has tons of mental problems.

Only in Thailand!!!!  LOS, home of the nutjobs and land of the loud (neighbors screaming at 1:30, thanks neighbors for drinking every night and yelling forever, I'm moving in 2 months.  lol.  !!!)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A British man who was suspected to have mental illness suddenly jumped off Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya and swam away from rescuers, resisting aid, on Saturday, January 7th

Ahhh yes the family friendly jewel in the crown attracts the right sort.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

He tried to hide behind Bali Hai Pier’s foundation post, but rescuers were eventually able to lasso him with a rope and lifted him off the water onto a boat after over an hour.

at first, I was skeptical of his mental health issues (Title should have an "s"), but after reading this I've decided he definitely has tons of mental problems.

Only in Thailand!!!!  LOS, home of the nutjobs and land of the loud (neighbors screaming at 1:30, thanks neighbors for drinking every night and yelling forever, I'm moving in 2 months.  lol.  !!!)

Loud neighbours, fireworks and idiots in general is what makes this place so interesting

• Haha 2