The increasing appeal of Pratamanak.

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Leaver said:

How would you suggest one gets home after drinks in Central Pattaya, without riding / driving whilst intoxicated, getting ripped off?

Have you heard of taxi's - cars.

They're used to take people from one location to another ( for a fee ), they're not new...

You should try them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Have you heard of taxi's - cars.

They're used to take people from one location to another ( for a fee ), they're not new...

You should try them.

Obviously, you haven't, or never have, used a taxi in Pattaya, hence, my question about getting ripped off.

Once again, you show your lack of knowledge about Pattaya. 

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i might get the baht bus if on Buakhao, plus walk, taxi bikes aren't expensive, with a girl it's double that's always odd. Maybe get a bolt

This is what the member said: "Have you heard of taxi's - cars."

Ever caught a taxi (car) home from a night out in Central Pattaya? 

9 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Bolt.

Have you even been to Pattaya, have you heard of Bolt?

You're the one that doesn't live here.  You judge how busy the bars and gogo's here are by how much traffic is on Soi Baukhao, and then admit you haven't been to Walking Street and Soi 6 for years, and then you expect readers of this forum to believe you have caught a taxi home, Bolt or otherwise, after a night out.  

Just another troll post from you. As another member said in another thread, your whole usernamer is just a troll account. 

Edited by Leaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Leaver said:

You're the one that doesn't live here.  You judge how busy the bars and gogo's here are by how much traffic is on Soi Baukhao, and then admit you haven't been to Walking Street and Soi 6 for years, and then you expect readers of this forum to believe you have caught a taxi home, Bolt or otherwise, after a night out.

lol - this again, really?

I'm out, you're a worse than a child, much much worse.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

The area is decent, but quiet?

Walk out on your balcony any day from some of the nicer condos all day and hear the loud Crack, Crack, Crack of firecrackers from the Buddha.  Seems to happen every 30 minutes. Would annoy the H out of me if I lived there.

Add, the place has definitely been discovered seems overrun at this point.

Edited by bkk6060

15 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

The area is decent, but quiet?

Walk out on your balcony any day from some of the nicer condos all day and hear the loud Crack, Crack, Crack of firecrackers from the Buddha.  Seems to happen every 30 minutes. Would annoy the H out of me if I lived there.

Add, the place has definitely been discovered seems overrun at this point.

That depends where you live, i rarely hear crackers, i hear cockerels in the morning that's about it

On 1/13/2023 at 5:24 AM, JoseThailand said:

Because there is no English sound corresponding to an unaspirated "p" (ป). Of course, it's possible to use "p" for the unaspirated ป and "ph" for the aspirated พ. But again, people will try to pronounce "ph" as "f", as heard many times (Fuket instead of Phuket lol).

Sounds sensible: Bangcock, Fuket and FATtaya's.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 1