What nutrients/fertilizers do you use?

Wesco 10-20-30

MICRONIC-P ( EDTA chelate secondary nutrients + micronutrients + other nutrients )

Calcium Nitrate

Magnesium Sulfate

Phosphoric acid

All can be found pretty cheap on Lazada.

This is my hydroponic mix, works very well with tomatoes, lettuce and peppers too. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, tomster said:

Yes and yes. They are one of the biggest names in cannabis nutrients in the World.

Thanks! I've been looking for a good supplier in LOS, the cost to ship any liquid over here from the US is insane. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marcous said:

Wesco 10-20-30

MICRONIC-P ( EDTA chelate secondary nutrients + micronutrients + other nutrients )

Calcium Nitrate

Magnesium Sulfate

Phosphoric acid

All can be found pretty cheap on Lazada.

This is my hydroponic mix, works very well with tomatoes, lettuce and peppers too. 

Have you ever used Chemrich?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Giorgi Ivanovich said:

Have you ever used Chemrich?

Yes, I've used them twice now and it's all good. I bought some of their 10-20-30 fertilizer too last time, not tried it yet. Pity they don't sell the micro nutrients, or I could buy everything I need at one place.

All grown in coco with hydroponic nutes.IMG_20221119_123303485.thumb.jpg.cae61b6fb530dbbbad87a27ab27441ee.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I add a scoop of WESCO 0-52-34 occasionally during flower.

All the cannabis aimed nutrients are a complete rip-off.

It's just a plant, same as any other plant.

Nothing special or expensive required.

My plants look happy enough!

IMG_20230115_141110.jpg

Do you have any photos of plants you have grown with Wesco 30-20-10 + TE just before you chop them down?

Would be interesting to see how they cope with that level of N when used throughout the entire flowering cycle.

19 minutes ago, tomster said:

They have some very useful products in small pack sizes - for example:

Monopotassium Phosphate:

500G/1KG โมโนโพแทสเซียมฟอสเฟต (0-52-34) ปุ๋ย MKP / Monopotassium phosphate (0-52-34) - Chemrich | Lazada.co.th

This is the base of Grotek Monster Bloom that currently sells at 800 Baht for 100g here!

Apparently Grotek Monster Bloom has other elements, but I'm skeptical that they would make that much difference.

For balance - other companies are also selling the same thing:

https://shopee.co.th/product/219685170/20109923850

https://shopee.co.th/product/172354046/9115990817

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tomster said:

Do you have any photos of plants you have grown with Wesco 30-20-10 + TE just before you chop them down?

Would be interesting to see how they cope with that level of N when used throughout the entire flowering cycle.

Don't think the levels are that high, 1 heaped teaspoon in a washing up bowl of water for all my plants most days. This one is currently drying ........

IMG_20221212_183514.jpg

And another clone of that plant in flower ..........

IMG_20230114_170319.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, tomster said:

Not seen that before. It doesn't list cobalt being present though, whereas the Micronic-P does.

Reminds me, been meaning to get some Azomite, which contains pretty much everything including selenium.

No clue what brand the coco is. I just buy at the local mom & pop shop. Comes in a clear unmarked bag. Roughly 4 litres is 25 Baht.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Marcous said:

Not seen that before. It doesn't list cobalt being present though, whereas the Micronic-P does.

Reminds me, been meaning to get some Azomite, which contains pretty much everything including selenium.

No clue what brand the coco is. I just buy at the local mom & pop shop. Comes in a clear unmarked bag. Roughly 4 litres is 25 Baht.

I also use a Bio Organic Fertiliser from Australia which is full spectrum (contains some cobalt) - that combined with Fulvic acid and the mineral nutes is growing outstandingly good plants.

For the coco I think you are washing and buffering it, from memory?

5 hours ago, tomster said:

For the coco I think you are washing and buffering it, from memory?

Me? No, I just use it straight out the bag. I think it's only problem if the coconuts come from coastal areas where they might have sea salt in them. I live in Chiang Mai and coconut trees everywhere, never been a problem. If I want to re use it, I lay it out thin on a sheet and bake it in the sun, roots and all. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marcous said:

Me? No, I just use it straight out the bag. I think it's only problem if the coconuts come from coastal areas where they might have sea salt in them. I live in Chiang Mai and coconut trees everywhere, never been a problem. If I want to re use it, I lay it out thin on a sheet and bake it in the sun, roots and all. 

My apologies, I was talking with somebody a while back that was also using coco and had a similar username.

Great that you have found a coco that works - literally everybody else is struggling with it!

Would you have any pictures of the coco, either the bag or the medium itself, by any chance?

24 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I use coco peat plus and perlite as my medium, It's about 500thb a 80L bag on Lazada. 

No need to wash or buffer.

I use Nutra Hydroponics nutrient range: https://nutrahydroponics.com/

Check on the Photos of my Grow thread for my results using this combination.

Thanks, could you post a link to the coco peat plus product?

11 hours ago, tomster said:

Would you have any pictures of the coco, either the bag or the medium itself, by any chance?

Well I only have a little scratty bit left. 

If you're in Chiang Mai, you defo will be able to get the same stuff at Kham Thiang Garden Market, I've seen it there, pearlite too.

IMG_20230117_090634277.thumb.jpg.701a3e37a05b107e29766c899a9917cf.jpgIMG_20230117_091040860.thumb.jpg.caafddb075b182d58b8ff94b01e4d535.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tomster said:

My apologies, I was talking with somebody a while back that was also using coco and had a similar username.

Great that you have found a coco that works - literally everybody else is struggling with it!

I always use Greenterra Peat Moss (no washing required).

https://shopee.co.th/พีทมอส-70-ลิตร-กรีนเทอร์รา-(Greenterra-Peat-Moss-Substrate-F5)-วัสดุเพาะปลูกพืช-ปลูกผัก-ปลูกสมุนไพร-i.193303481.6734133850

Usually peat moss + bagsoil + perlite (40+40+20) mix works well for me.

And I reuse the mix for the next generation of plants just adding a few extra handfuls of bagsoil.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Marcous said:

Well I only have a little scratty bit left. 

If you're in Chiang Mai, you defo will be able to get the same stuff at Kham Thiang Garden Market, I've seen it there, pearlite too.

IMG_20230117_090634277.thumb.jpg.701a3e37a05b107e29766c899a9917cf.jpgIMG_20230117_091040860.thumb.jpg.caafddb075b182d58b8ff94b01e4d535.jpg

Thanks, next time I am there I will see if I can find it. Very hard to get clean coco here, man, many growers are struggling with this.