Australian man dies in what is believed to be road rage incident.

Social Media

On 1/23/2023 at 1:57 PM, Cricky said:

OMG, I think they got the nationality wrong.

I just read the news article and his motorbike was posted.

Aussies don't ride these embarrassing scooters, he must have been a Pom.

IMG_20230123_135915.jpg

That's what the cops call a 'custom' motor bike. Jeez.

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Par for the course here nowadays unfortunately even after some chap has been killed. Just look at the spam above this comment. 

The post states road rage. 

You play with fire you are going to get burnt.  

You see the article as a chap that has been killed, I see it as aggression which must be stopped.

Leave your anger at home.

Edited by Cricky

5 hours ago, Cricky said:

The post states road rage. 

You play with fire you are going to get burnt.  

You see the article as a chap that has been killed, I see it as aggression which must be stopped.

Leave your anger at home.

You’re barking up the wrong tree and have misquoted since I was replying to the guy that was referring to how people comment on these events… yours included which are in bad taste. Good chance his family are reading this.

In all my years riding here, never once have I had an altercation with another biker. Maybe he said something to them. 

14 hours ago, daveAustin said:

yours included which are in bad taste. Good chance his family are reading this.

You have a strange way of thinking. 

I don't care about the family of this road rage victim, same I don't care of the family of a bank robber that gets killed. 

I'm fed up with selfish, ignorant, abusive road users. I am a proud father and I want the roads to be safe for my family. 

Everyday I see aggressive behavior on our roads, fools blasting their horns, yelling and screaming, threatening other road users. 

I was visiting soi Buakhao markets last Friday.

There were 2 scooters stopped behind a car, a German and English guy (I heard their accent). The English guy blasts his horn, the German instantly yells 'what you do', the English guys says 'what is she doing', pointing to the car in front, then a guy with an American accent on a scooter opposite side of the road yells out 'noisy <deleted>'. 

So much aggression from the elderly foreign people on our roads. 

There's nothing worse than a silly old fool blasting his horn.  It doesn't speed up the traffic, It just antagonizes and is annoying for everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:31 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

If you bother to watch the video to conclusion it states that the RTP have found evidence there was an incident with the gang of youths before he crashed. 

Maybe he yelled at the young guys for speeding into his driving space. Then they just cut him off or something and caused the crash.

5 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Maybe he yelled at the young guys for speeding into his driving space. Then they just cut him off or something and caused the crash.

Speculation does not help anybody. Suffice to say these kids ride around in gangs and it does not take much to get them to react. Had experience of it myself.... 

On 1/26/2023 at 2:54 PM, Cricky said:

I was visiting soi Buakhao markets last Friday.

There were 2 scooters stopped behind a car, a German and English guy (I heard their accent). The English guy blasts his horn, the German instantly yells 'what you do', the English guys says 'what is she doing', pointing to the car in front, then a guy with an American accent on a scooter opposite side of the road yells out 'noisy <deleted>'. 

So much aggression from the elderly foreign people on our roads. 

There's nothing worse than a silly old fool blasting his horn.  It doesn't speed up the traffic, It just antagonizes and is annoying for everyone.

Road rage and road bickering is a westerner thing it seems. Here in Canada, ppl will honk at you and give you the stare of death for glancing at the time on your phone at a red light. It happens to me regularly. Ppl honking and waving their hands at any little perceived  indiscretion. And they are NEVER minorities or immigrants of any kind. Immigrants look straight ahead and mind their own business. And westerners do the opposite