ThaiPost airmail letter postal rates and stamp pictures online?

WaveHunter

This may sound silly but I can't find anything online that simply says what the postal rate is to send a letter by air to the US.  I have a marketing project that requires sending 100 letters per month, and I just need to know the rate to plug into my spreadsheet.  The weight is just standard letter weight (under 28 grams).

ALSO, I need to find pictures of current postage stamps that are available.  I want the envelopes to use actual stamps for esthetics, and just want to see what stamps are available.   The nearest post office is pretty far away from me so if I can find pictures on line, that would be preferable.

Also, if anyone knows of a company that makes custom mailing envelopes, I need to figure that out too since we want to design a customized envelope of special paper. 

Thanks.

55 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Click on  "Rates" on thaipost website, enter destination , choose a weight and voile !

Heres a screenshot showing 8 but there are in fact 20 options.

https://www.thailandpost.co.th/un/rate_result_nrs3/?service_id=&to_CountryID=210%3A%3AUnited+States+of+America&parcel_weight=100.00&service_name=

SmartSelect_20230125_161116_Chrome.jpg

ThaiPost has the quirkiest website I've ever seen LOL!  WHen you translate to English the drop down menu stays in Thai and even if you translate a sapshot of that in Yandex, it is completely out of order alphabetically.  I finally figured it out though... 58 THB for an airmail letter ????

Now, if anyone knows where I can see pictures of Thai postage stamps I'll be a happy camper!  Anyone know a website that shows them?

If ThaiPost is like US post offices, they rarely have all the available stamps styles at a given post office, and they need to be ordered special; that's why I want to see a complete listing online somewhere.

Edited by WaveHunter

59 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

ThaiPost has the quirkiest website I've ever seen LOL!  WHen you translate to English the drop down menu stays in Thai and even if you translate a sapshot of that in Yandex, it is completely out of order alphabetically.  I finally figured it out though... 58 THB for an airmail letter ????

Now, if anyone knows where I can see pictures of Thai postage stamps I'll be a happy camper!  Anyone know a website that shows them?

If ThaiPost is like US post offices, they rarely have all the available stamps styles at a given post office, and they need to be ordered special; that's why I want to see a complete listing online somewhere.

To my knowledge they dont have stamps as you might expect, they print them as needed at the terminal after weighing the item.

Have a look at Lazada or Shopee and you’ll find many options for envelopes and some with custom design them for you. I’m sure you can have a “Thai stamp” printed on them if that is so important. I don’t think the post office has stamps like America where you can choose. May be wrong but good luck. 

15 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

Use Google Chrome, it translate it for you to nearly any language.

6 hours ago, jcmj said:

Have a look at Lazada or Shopee and you’ll find many options for envelopes and some with custom design them for you. I’m sure you can have a “Thai stamp” printed on them if that is so important. I don’t think the post office has stamps like America where you can choose. May be wrong but good luck. 

Thai post *does* have pre-printed, pre-denominated stamps… they’re readily available at POs.. In fact, Thailand actually has a fairly active and diverse philatelic community and the Thai Post prints a fairly wide range of stamps as well as many commemoratives as well.

True, the validated postage is becoming more common as it’s tied to the scale and address (EDI) notably when EMS service is used. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2023 at 4:08 PM, CharlieH said:

Click on  "Rates" on thaipost website, enter destination , choose a weight and voile !

Heres a screenshot showing 8 but there are in fact 20 options.

https://www.thailandpost.co.th/un/rate_result_nrs3/?service_id=&to_CountryID=210%3A%3AUnited+States+of+America&parcel_weight=100.00&service_name=

SmartSelect_20230125_161116_Chrome.jpg

Is Thaipost the best international post option from Thailand? I see they do post to Australia but How can I see what all those different options mean?