Video: Security man stabs resident of housing estate in Samut Prakan

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: 77kaoded

77kaoded reported on a stabbing incident at a housing estate in Samut Prakan.

A security man stabbed a resident. Some of the incident was caught on a video that is onYouTube (fast forward to 2.20).

There had been an argument about an accident.

The victim has filed a police report but nothing has happened yet to the security guard leaving the victim in fear.

The media said it happened in Soi Pattanasuk 5 (Thepparak 96) in Muang district of the central Thai province. 

A hand wound needed six stitches after the incident on Wednesday. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-01-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

13 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What did you find so lacking in clarity?  Two blokes got into an altercation about an accident and one stabbed the other.

The content of the video showed people standing and running around, but not who did what to who and when..

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:
37 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The man with the security uniform and the knife kind of gives it away.

Not really... did you see him actually use it?

Didn't say I did but I don't need to see that in order to be able to follow the OP, which was your issue...clarity, remember?

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Didn't say I did but I don't need to see that in order to be able to follow the OP, which was your issue...clarity, remember?

I don't have any issue.. for clarity I said the video was as clear as mud, ie inconclusive.

• Haha 1

Its nice that everything can be done within the confines of your own estate, somewhere to live ,food delivered ,and  someone to stab you all without leaving your area.This is obviously a step forward in modern living.

7 minutes ago, hotchilli said:
11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I don't have any issue.. for clarity I said the video was as clear as mud, ie inconclusive.

Yes, your issue (or 'post', if your prefer that word) was that "the video was a clear as mud", i.e. lacking clarity.