Tons of foreigners on Instagram a red flag?

ArrakisOasis

20 hours ago, VinnieK said:

Tons of farang men means she will  constantly be angling for a bigger fish than you (ie richer)

Or may be tons of foreigners are trying to get into her pants because many are rejected by their own kind in their own lands. 

I'll tell you a story. In my first teaching job in one of the poorest schools, I was assigned to a beautiful co-teacher. In chatting with her and the rest of the staff, I heard she was single. I found it hard to believe.

I had her on Line, and one day she sent me a FB link to something on her page, something about school activities, I don't remember what. I'm not a FB guy at all. But then on her FB I happened to catch that she was building a 2 million baht house for herself, with pics of the construction. What? I ran it through Google Translate, and there were dozens of comments from Thai men, congratulating her, fawning over her. Hmm.

I then noticed that her, and usually the other younger, more beautiful teachers in the schools I've taught in since, would often take off in the afternoons if they had no classes to teach. The other teachers would remain bored in the office, playing on their phones. Just what were they up to? How do they pay for 2m baht house in the poor Issan countryside? Yeah, sure they get cushy govt loans. But someone's still gotta make payments on them, that the teachers can't do on their meager salaries. Perhaps many such sponsors.

On 1/29/2023 at 1:47 PM, couchpotato said:

Instagram likes don't mean sh_t.   Surely you can't be this naive..enuff said.

You might be surprised [or not] as to the percentage of naive character that exist - certainly amongst those who think they aren't. 

I'll play the devil's advocate. If she's desirable, then lots of blokes will chase her. She might just be friendly in a platonic sense, and (being single) sees no harm in chatting to these men, even flirting with them, all the while saving her affections for the right suitor.