Tons of foreigners on Instagram a red flag?

ArrakisOasis

1 hour ago, ArrakisOasis said:

the girl I really like speaking to

Did you already talk to her?

Or do you want to talk to her, but you want to make sure that she is just the perfect girl for you?

Why don't you just invite her for a coffee or whatever and talk to her?

Maybe she sees you and falls in love with you and she will ban all those other males.

But maybe she tells you let's go to your place and I will entertain you and it cost X.

And some other options.

Don't think too much before you even talked to her.

3 hours ago, ArrakisOasis said:

She (works in a nice restaurant downtown and no tattoos) but has an Instagram account with a lot of follower/followings and 99.9% of the likes on her photos are from foreigners, why is that?

Sounds like she just likes foreigners. Working a respectable job and having no visible tattoos are actually good flags. Beyond that it really depends on what she posts - the real red flags would be constant selfies, bikini pics, party pics, and other attention seeking behavior. Anyway just talk to her and meet and find out.

Not much different from 'real life', actual person to person contact.  Just a lot safer and more options.

Reality though, how many actually live in the same Amphur that she does ?

Days past, when Yahoo chat was a thing, (yea, that long ago) and one of the only games in town, I use to chit chat with folks, all over the country.  Worked for an airlines, so actually popping out to visit was easy for me.   If the conversation didn't progress to that point, then I didn't waste my time.

People living their social lives on Instagram, with people they'll never meet ... 

... <deleted>

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Sounds like she just likes foreigners. Working a respectable job and having no visible tattoos are actually good flags. Beyond that it really depends on what she posts - the real red flags would be constant selfies, bikini pics, party pics, and other attention seeking behavior. Anyway just talk to her and meet and find out.

3/4 of the photos are selfies, some bikini, mostly at random bathrooms or restaurants.

I asked for some nice restaurant suggestions, dang she has expensive taste...

Edited by ArrakisOasis

6 hours ago, ArrakisOasis said:

3/4 of the photos are selfies, some bikini, mostly at random bathrooms or restaurants.

I asked for some nice restaurant suggestions, dang she has expensive taste...

So either a wannaba hiso (posts a lot of <deleted> on instagram but in reality broke), a gold digger, or a working girl. Or some combination of the three. Either way buyer beware. ????

• Thumbs Up 2

IG comments and likes are distorted for women. Anyone can comment on people (women's pics) they don't know. Many foreign men comment and like constantly on women's pics, like they have some chance on getting lucky. The key things to look at on IG, if its a concern is, does she reply to the comments and who is on her following list. Aside from that be aware as many have posted about the ease of game playing that goes on with some thai women. Take her out if you're interested and talk directly and watch for her reaction to you.  its easy to fool people in the short term and hard to keep up deception long term unless you're blind.