Online shopping Feb. 2023

ok, I'll be brief this time.  All of the online shopping results from a "kush" or "edible" search on Line Shopping are now gone.  There are still some websites, but they don't compare in terms of variety and pricing.

If someone knows of another comparable resource/manner in which these vendor now do business, please let me know.. on this forum, or you can msg me with the info.  

Much appreciated.  

We do not host products from these vendors as most of them are not licensed, but we do have competitive prices and high quality products, especially if you check out our promotion page

We also run exclusive deals frequently on our Line channel, which you can find at the bottom of our page. 

2 hours ago, HermosaBeachGuy said:

ok, I'll be brief this time.  All of the online shopping results from a "kush" or "edible" search on Line Shopping are now gone.  There are still some websites, but they don't compare in terms of variety and pricing.

If someone knows of another comparable resource/manner in which these vendor now do business, please let me know.. on this forum, or you can msg me with the info.  

Much appreciated

What did you not like about the LINE shop to which I linked you on the 20th?

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

What did you not like about the LINE shop to which I linked you on the 20th?

Sorry, I can't recall the specific one you sent me... old age as much as cannabis, I'm afraid.   

But, there were some product lines, i.e. edibles, and brick product suitable for creating edibles, things of that nature that I can't seem to locate anymore, since the line shops went away.  There are countless sites with very nice flowers in the 350-800 baht range, but I'd prefer to spare my lungs.

Anyway, it was like the were all there one day, and vanished the next...  so, I can't be the only one inconvenienced by that...

3 minutes ago, HermosaBeachGuy said:

Sorry, I can't recall the specific one you sent me... old age as much as cannabis, I'm afraid.   

But, there were some product lines, i.e. edibles, and brick product suitable for creating edibles, things of that nature that I can't seem to locate anymore, since the line shops went away.  There are countless sites with very nice flowers in the 350-800 baht range, but I'd prefer to spare my lungs.

Anyway, it was like the were all there one day, and vanished the next...  so, I can't be the only one inconvenienced by that...

Again…https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/

Squirrel Tail (A Grade) and/or Green Crack at 9 baht per gram will do the trick for you.
You can buy brick weed for a little as 2000 baht per kg, according to BritManToo, but it is dirty. You would need a method that separated the dirt from the end product if you wanted to use brick weed for edibles. 

• Thumbs Up 1

People may want to supply links to sales in PM, and only to people with profiles older than ganga law change.

Could be why online shops are closing ... no need to help PoPo.

If I was a licensed shop, selling the same for ฿500+ / gr, a phone call to PoPo would be the easiest way to get rid of the reasonably priced (<฿10/gr) online competition.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 1:35 PM, NextG said:

Again…https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/

Squirrel Tail (A Grade) and/or Green Crack at 9 baht per gram will do the trick for you.
You can buy brick weed for a little as 2000 baht per kg, according to BritManToo, but it is dirty. You would need a method that separated the dirt from the end product if you wanted to use brick weed for edibles. 

Couldn't find any weed on that store.

On 3/4/2023 at 9:51 PM, KayDeeDee said:

I would like to know what Companys  do online shopping like    "AMAZON"  in Thailand  ?

Thank you

Not sure what you mean by "like Amazon" specifically, but we are as close as you can get: Prikpot.com

????

Well we accept online orders (as long as you are 20+ years of age).

As for checkout we also accept the following payment methods.

Our selection changes every week.

You can order here:https://og.th

image.png.967cd0e949a22b5002335889f6900d24.png

But we assume you are looking for a system which can have hundreds of vendors, and you can make a seamless online order from any one of them. This does not exist yet as far as we can tell, and its mostly due to the current set of regulations as there is not yet a clear path on how it would work legally speaking.

Hopefully soon.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:53 AM, PrikPot said:

We do not host products from these vendors as most of them are not licensed, but we do have competitive prices and high quality products, especially if you check out our promotion page

We also run exclusive deals frequently on our Line channel, which you can find at the bottom of our page. 

Where is the shop located? Prices look typical. Are you only online?

Edited by Menken

On 3/16/2023 at 11:33 PM, OG Thai said:

But we assume you are looking for a system which can have hundreds of vendors, and you can make a seamless online order from any one of them.

You assume incorrectly.

Most people looking for a bit of a buzz from a gram or two of decent weed at a fair price.

Thinking too mutt