Andrew Tate to appear in court in Romania as his lawyers argue he should be released

onthedarkside

A post with an altered quote has been removed

28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting.

42 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

So you want to lock up everyone you don't like? Without any evidence that they've broken the law? Nice.

The world would be a better place without the cancel culture that you espouse, that tries to force everyone into the same shape as yourself.

You're equating a pending indictment with lack of evidence? Did they randomly pluck this guy off the streets and lock him up?

• Like 1

This is a forum so it's a free space for people to express their opinions. My opinion based on evidence that I have read about and viewed is that the chances that Tate is innocent is well under one percent. Again Romania law is based on the Napoleonic code. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You're equating a pending indictment with lack of evidence? Did they randomly pluck this guy off the streets and lock him up?

Apparently. But it's not random at all. It's purpose is to send a message that machismo is outlawed in today's woke world. That is an active part of the agenda currently promoted by western governments. Romania is part of the EU, remember - they will be under political pressure to toe the line.

I'll be surprised if they actually convict them of anything in the end though. They'll let them go after having put them through this punishment that sends a message to society.

My point is that this is a very dangerous path to do down. Once all the real men, the macho men, the don't-give-a-damn-about-feelings men have been cancelled, suppressed, outlawed, eradicated from society by those who are insecure, we'll soon discover why we needed them. It's a mistake to interfere with the natural way of things. This post-human world is on a trajectory beyond nature, which is very worrying indeed for those with the foresight to understand the consequences. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Apparently. But it's not random at all. It's purpose is to send a message that machismo is outlawed in today's woke world. That is an active part of the agenda currently promoted by western governments. Romania is part of the EU, remember - they will be under political pressure to toe the line.

I'll be surprised if they actually convict them of anything in the end though. They'll let them go after having put them through this punishment that sends a message to society.

My point is that this is a very dangerous path to do down. Once all the real men, the macho men, the don't-give-a-damn-about-feelings men have been cancelled, suppressed, outlawed, eradicated from society by those who are insecure, we'll soon discover why we needed them. It's a mistake to interfere with the natural way of things. This post-human world is on a trajectory beyond nature, which is very worrying indeed for those with the foresight to understand the consequences.

So not about human trafficking? There's a lot wrong with this post.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

His arrest has NOTHING to do with all that but hilarious to read your post as I'm sure it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory that represents the views of many.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Fair enough, but allegedly he has broken several laws? Human trafficking being one of them, which is extremely serious? If they gather enough evidence he will be charged, if not they will have to free him?

I don't think you understand. Laws about human trafficking and such don't apply to what Mr.Derek calls "real men".

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mr Derek said:

You have a wrong idea what real men is, and also what a macho man is and how much macho egosentric people like him hurt the society! 

There is a reason todays society is better for most people, but do not mistake me for being a leftwing, neither a rightwing, because both is equal poison for the society. 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2023 at 7:43 AM, Jingthing said:

Tate is obviously a criminal. He has admitted to several serious crimes on video that you can access. This has nothing to do with woke or no woke. Nobody is suggesting that anyone  be locked up just for being a notorious A hole which of course Tate is.

I disagree that it has nothing to do with woke. I believe people like Tate are growing in popularity due to the bombardment of woke narrative pushed down our throats every day. 

Previously moderate right wingers are being pushed over the edge.

Same as with the left continually promoting race hate, like this latest incident in the US where black police officers killing a black man is being labeled as racist because the black officers have adopted white attitudes or something. Insanity. 

For the record, I know hardly anything about Tate other than a few headlines. I'm just explaining that pushing the woke agenda too far will have consequences. 

4 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I disagree that it has nothing to do with woke. I believe people like Tate are growing in popularity due to the bombardment of woke narrative pushed down our throats every day. 

Same as with the left continually promoting race hate, like this latest incident in the US where black police officers killing a black man is being labeled as racist because the black officers have adopted white attitudes or something. Insanity. 

For the record, I know hardly anything about Tate other than a few headlines. I'm just explaining that pushing the woke agenda too far will have consequences. 

In other words, woke or anti woke has nothing to do with Tate being arrested in Romania.

It does have something to do with Tate's internet popularity among many right wing misogynist types.

DIFFERENT THINGS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

Thats truly a bad explanation, same as anyone believe a dictatorship is better than democracy, but equally both can serve most people, but both outer ends is toxic and dangerous. 

On 2/2/2023 at 8:16 AM, JonnyF said:

Surely a trial first would be a good idea?

Or are we locking up people who hold the "wrong" views without due process now? I know that's secretly what many hardcore left wing extremists would like to see.

Just to add, I think Tate is a bit of an idiot (so no strawman arguments about me being a fan please) but everyone deserves fair treatment by the justice system.

Nope, all the brainwashed idiots have made their minds up and know everything about Tate from reading a few headlines in the newspapers and a few 60 second mashed up clips to show them what they are to believe. Bite down my little minions and swallow hard. These people I present to you is the true scourge of our society and the reason why the world is in such organised chaos. It started with Assange and now here we are. All falsely imprisoned. Add Tommy Robinson to that list too.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

No, I'm saying this is why Tate has more followers than he ordinarily would do. 

Let’s cut the nonsense and get to the truth of it.

Tate is a viscous woman hater, some men find that attractive, follow him on social media, defend him and excuse him and his followers on social media.

Nothing to do with anything other than their own head problems.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Yours is the argument of weaklings and bullies. Basically it boils down to "You made me do it".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you not agree that more Islamic terror attacks led to more far right activity? Same logic

More Islanic terror attack in war zones or peace zones? 

How is that even out on the percentage of right wing terror, shooting and mass shootings? 

Did the right wing escalate during war on terror? 

Do you not agree that more Islamic terror attacks led to more far right activity? Same logic

The indiscriminate bigotry against Muslims that characterizes so many right wingers is similar to the bigotry they harbor towards the gay community. And that in both cases they use these alleged threats, whether of violence or coercion, to justify their bigotry.

• Like 1

I have a sad feeling if I went to Pattaya or Phuket and asked them to rank Tate from 1 to absolute worst human to 100 as absolute God with capital G, he would be 99.

I'm happy he's in prison, cars gone, all his self-snitching.... 

let him out, he can't hide from this.   civil suits coming, more criminal charges........

being famous usually means you have the potential to end up worse than before you were famous.

rich is great if nobody knows who you are.

in this case, the narcissistic clown needs the attention for whatever reason.

he spent years being rich, which is too bad for those who will never experience wealth.   

Is Romania the same as every other country?  NO!!!!  So, unless you are expert in Romanian law, I'm sure you have zero idea.   Pattaya in America, for example, wouldn't work!!!!!