Help A Brother Out

LaosLover

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

The mentality of this guy seems to be fantastic.

True. I will be binning the mattress pad after he leaves.

We've been emailing. He has a good job at a uni and is a total pothead.

My friend will drift over at some point and stay in the condo too. My condo is 85% Air BnB. It's not like anyone will notice they're there.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

will all this be happening in bkk ? 

just a pothead ?

The condo is in the Nimman section of Chiang Mai.

I personally resent the insinuation that being "just" a pothead is a bad thing. But if anyone fits the definition of just a pothead, it's this guy.

He'll only be in the condo for six weeks and he wants to also travel around the north a bit; preferably with a. new GF, on a motor bike, which he never rode before. I told him to get Cigna Insurance.

How much depravity can he dig himself into as a shy guy with a couple of minders? As a Red Pill advocate, he want to remain stoically aloof at the same time that he wallows in new girlfriend-dom.

17 hours ago, Jimjim1 said:

My feeling is that you COULD be stacking up a very big future problem especially if he does something that involves the cops, sounds to me as though he is into something that is beyond the pale.

As an experienced ex private landlord I personally would not entertain it, but that is my choice.

you must make your own.

Seems like a problem in the making re sharing of: electric bills, food costs, cleaning, neighbors concerned about security....

• Like 2

The only girls he us going to find that can travel and look after him are uni students if classes are out or working girls in bar or spa. No matter what or who he gets it will cost him for their time and clothes and meals and possibly a generous donation to mamasan favorite charity.

If he was in bkk I would say take him to nana and see if any of the girls in the street interest him.  He can always take it for a test run.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LaosLover said:

The condo is in the Nimman section of Chiang Mai.

I personally resent the insinuation that being "just" a pothead is a bad thing. But if anyone fits the definition of just a pothead, it's this guy.

He'll only be in the condo for six weeks and he wants to also travel around the north a bit; preferably with a. new GF, on a motor bike, which he never rode before. I told him to get Cigna Insurance.

How much depravity can he dig himself into as a shy guy with a couple of minders? As a Red Pill advocate, he want to remain stoically aloof at the same time that he wallows in new girlfriend-dom.

"Learning" how to drive a motorcycle in Thailand?  Insurance is an absolute must but getting on a motorcycle without some training/learning and having a passenger along doesn't sound like a good combination.  If he has some basic instructions and insurance fine and if not then fugghedaboutit.  You're doing a nice thing by trying to help him...just make sure he is understanding that this isn't a 1st world country and there are no rules here.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Seems like a problem in the making re sharing of: electric bills, food costs, cleaning, neighbors concerned about security....

All of that is prepaid; laundry, even. My neighbors change daily.

My friend (the non-whore one) has had an intense year working in refugee services. To be able to R+R in this shady soi with a pool and street food nearby is a great thing. Not everyone is a jerk.

The Infinity Night Club is 5 minutes away. Might have a peek if I can stay up late enough,.