Help A Brother Out

LaosLover

7 hours ago, stoner said:

maybe i spoke a little too fast. lets try again. 

in the pics you provided i implore you to test your theory with both products. for example make a slashing motion across any part of your skin with either of those blades and let us know how it goes. 

I don't need to. The blades are different sizes, so the effect will obviously be different.

Again, if you can't figure that out, you're not too bright.

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Because by that time many girls had color in their hair.

Crazy trend. They already have the perfect hair. It always baffles me when I see pink or blonde (orange) hair cut short on a Thai girl. Combine that with whitened skin and it's just insane!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Crazy trend. They already have the perfect hair. It always baffles me when I see pink or blonde (orange) hair cut short on a Thai girl. Combine that with whitened skin and it's just insane!

Personally I like long hair. Short hair = ignore her. Black is fine but some girls look pretty good in blond or red or some other shades.

Blonde-Bombshells-For-Your-Viewing-Pleasure-2.jpg.24abdebde88ee8214b3c4eadb38077ef.jpg

On 2/3/2023 at 9:43 AM, Rumpelstilskin said:

Learning" how to drive a motorcycle in Thailand?  Insurance is an absolute must but getting on a motorcycle without some training/learning and having a passenger along doesn't sound like a good combination.  If he has some basic instructions and insurance fine and if not then fugghedaboutit.  You're doing a nice thing by trying to help him...just make sure he is understanding that this isn't a 1st world country and there are no rules here.

No existing motorbike licence from own country = no insurance.

Hire a motorbike = no insurance.

Ride a bike have an accident = Health insurance from own country assuming he bought some  CANCELLED

Take a test here pass it, get a licence for 2 years, look for insurance will have to buy Thai and include health insurance OUCH !

Good luck to him, hope we don’t hear he is looking for a go fund me later because he thought he was invincible like many of the clowns who come here.

On 2/2/2023 at 5:39 PM, LaosLover said:

I tend to agree.

I'd be willing to be his (gag me) wingman and go to a few beer bars. And then just let the inevitable woman pick him.

But he's very down on that route due them all being enslaved and stuff. He's left wing Red Pill, which I'm guessing is very rare.

Then he'll have been sexless 8 years and 2 months.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I like long hair. Short hair = ignore her. Black is fine but some girls look pretty good in blond or red or some other shades.

Blonde-Bombshells-For-Your-Viewing-Pleasure-2.jpg.24abdebde88ee8214b3c4eadb38077ef.jpg

Personally I love the pageboy look. Loads of Singaporean young women wore their hair like that in the 1970s and it's great.

PS. Singaporean young women in the 1970s were DDG.

On 2/3/2023 at 6:32 PM, Acharn said:

I disagree. The author didn't understand Thai language outside Bangkok. The well-to-do say "mon" is only used for animals. Thai Northern and Northeastern people say it means "him." Bangkok residents who have only attended public schools up to sixth grade say it means "him." Granted, if he had married the girl things might not have worked out (he doesn't seem to have understood reality very well), but not because he overheard her referring to him with the word "mon."

Disregarding the language thing, IMO he was spot on regarding bar girls. That is from decades of knowing many of them.

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Personally I love the pageboy look. Loads of Singaporean young women wore their hair like that in the 1970s and it's great.

PS. Singaporean young women in the 1970s were DDG.

In the 70th I was more interested in LEGO. ???? 

boy-plays-lego-smart-little-playing-4898

On 2/2/2023 at 7:26 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

He should read Private Dancer to get a good idea about what is going on.

Otherwise I don't recommend anybody gets personally involved with this guy. Because likely it will end bad - one way or another.

Maybe he does not find the right girl, then obviously all girls are bad.

Maybe he finds the perfect girl. And then he can't afford her anymore. And when she leaves him, she is obviously bad.

Maybe some girl plays the long game or gets pregnant or whatever.

There are just too many versions of what can possibly go wrong. And it is just so much easier to blame everybody else.

I think the best he can do is hire a girl by the hour and look how it goes. And maybe the same one again or another one. I am sure he will need some time to get used to the new situation. Take it easy! 

51KBVP0EJ0L.jpg

Hire by the hour??????????????????? Are you kidding? At least long time.

I never went short time ( and do any go "by the hour"? . That's western BS prostitution ).

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In the 70th I was more interested in LEGO. ???? 

boy-plays-lego-smart-little-playing-4898

Sad you missed out on so much great stuff before the western world went PC and plastic.

I loved Singapore in the 70s- way better than Thailand, except for no bar girl scene.

Unfortunately it went puritanical, money obsessed and boring.

On 2/2/2023 at 7:41 PM, LaosLover said:

The condo is in the Nimman section of Chiang Mai.

I personally resent the insinuation that being "just" a pothead is a bad thing. But if anyone fits the definition of just a pothead, it's this guy.

He'll only be in the condo for six weeks and he wants to also travel around the north a bit; preferably with a. new GF, on a motor bike, which he never rode before. I told him to get Cigna Insurance.

How much depravity can he dig himself into as a shy guy with a couple of minders? As a Red Pill advocate, he want to remain stoically aloof at the same time that he wallows in new girlfriend-dom.

He's a tourist, doesn't speak Thai, won't go with bar girls, has weird ideas about Thai society, and likes to be stoned. Any non bar girl would be insane to "date" him.

Never ridden a m'bike before, so can't get insurance, won't be able to handle Thai roads, stoned and sure to end up dead or in hospital. A female of any nationality would be insane to ride pillion with him.

This sounds like a pot induced fantasy, and should not be encouraged for the sake of any unfortunate girl that believes his BS enough to climb on the back of a m'bike with him. They don't deserve to end up dead or in hospital for a demented pothead's dream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2023 at 1:30 PM, LaosLover said:

He wants to go on dates that are not really dates. Not dismember women in the bathroom and then stick me with the cleaning bill. 

I hope this doesn't de-rail into a lot of dull finger-wagging and look before you leap-posturing. As bored shut-ins, you should be praying for a disaster.

It's no biggie to let an OK-ish person be in the condo. I live 5 minutes away. I told the agent. She said it's better just to do it than ask permission. In the lobby, there are giant signs saying Air BnB renting is forbidden. I never see the same people in the elevator twice. I see a lot of rolling luggage coming and going.

I too have found a bed with people I only knew second hand. It's a global nomad kind of thing. I've been a bit of a global nomad/couch surfer since 1990 but didn't know it. 

Another illegal airbnb operation....i am hoping that someday the powers that be will once and for all put a stop to it....if you do not have a hotel license in vast vast majority of cases rentals of less than 30 days are illegal....and yet it goes on and on turning condos into hotels. 

Maybe some nice tax audits of these agents might also show zero tax paid.  Part of the problem with the illegal air bnb or agoda or booking.com who show the listings online and claim oh they have no idea it is promoting illegal rentals type rentals is that owners see others doing it and say gee why should i rent long term for $400 a month when i can give to agent and make double or triple that so the price for longer term rentals goes up up up.

So the poor suckers who bought or did a long term lease on a condo whose HOA rules as well as thai law say no rental less than 30 days find out that their idea of semi peace and quiet living in a residential condo is full of all sorts of short term renters clogging elevators swimming pools coming home drunk and loud is not only allowed byt promoted by agents in the lobby. 

The Thai hotel industry  as well as juristic boards of big condos need to grow a set and at least attempt to get the Thai govt to enforce the law.  Some big time fines would send a message.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Did you notice that the girl isn't holding a real cut-throat razor?  It's one that takes a small disposable blade, about the size of a normal disposable razor.

It could still mess you up, just not quite as badly as the real deal.  I assume people think it's a true cut-throat razor (and was probably intended to appear as such).

I've had a shave with both sorts and much prefer the changeable blade.

I was lucky enough long ago to be able to purchase both a real cut throat and a leather strop ( both antique ) as mementos of the past, but I'd never ever use it for a shave.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is she Thai? Boobs are rather large, unless wearing super padded bra.

Jeans- yuch. Loved the short shorts they wore. I'd never have "gone out" with a Thai girl in jeans.

On 2/2/2023 at 5:14 PM, LaosLover said:

To fulfill his lifetime dream of finding a girlfriend. But only for 2 months.

That's not a girlfriend. IMO that's a disposable vagina attached to a human being that will not be impressed by being dumped arbitrarily. Bar girls expect to be left after X number of days, not so "girl friends".

On 2/2/2023 at 7:41 PM, LaosLover said:

How much depravity can he dig himself into as a shy guy with a couple of minders? As a Red Pill advocate, he want to remain stoically aloof at the same time that he wallows in new girlfriend-dom.

Loads.

You shouldn't encourage fantasies that can only end up with an angry wannabe girlfriend that got lied to and possibly a guy that has a craving for Thai girls that probably can't lead to anything.

Does he buy Lotto tickets? IMO that's his only hope.

Why don't you rent a bar girl for him and get her to pretend she's a "nice girl" that does it for "fun"? That would work, as they are already pretty good at pretending to be what guys like. Warn her not to get on a m'bike with him.

I just checked out Red Pill theory and pretty much agree with it far as western society goes. Thankfully Thailand has a way to go before that is reality there.

https://www.newamerica.org/political-reform/reports/misogynist-incels-and-male-supremacism/red-pill-to-black-pill/

The major contemporary secular male supremacist movements—PUAs, men’s rights activists, The Red Pill, and Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)—all use this terminology to describe their “realization” that men do not hold systemic power or privilege. Instead, they awaken to the “truth” that socially, economically, and sexually men are at the whims of women’s (and feminists’) power and desires.

However, I go the Black pill way, having rejected any thought of having a relationship with any western born and raised or western educated woman.

https://www.newamerica.org/political-reform/reports/misogynist-incels-and-male-supremacism/red-pill-to-black-pill/

This belief system accepts the Red Pill view of society dominated by women but rejects individual-level attempts such as learning game to achieve a sexual relationship with women as misguided, asserting that only change at a societal level has the possibility to be effective. Black Pill adherents believe that looks are genetically determined, and that women choose sexual partners based solely on physical features (“lookism”), so whether or not a person will be an incel is predetermined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2023 at 11:14 AM, LaosLover said:

He idealizes Asian women, particularly on dress size issues.

Asian women are over-rated and lose their appeal after 10 years or so. I am looking forward to going to Holland next month to see the exotic women there.

On 2/2/2023 at 5:14 PM, LaosLover said:

He's a fierce believer in Red Pill theory. He idealizes Asian women, particularly on dress size issues.

He'll be disappointed if he believes the myth that Thai women are subservient to men.

He'll also be disappointed on the dress size thing. Plenty of fat Thai women around now. I even saw some in gogos before I left LOS- shock and horror!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not a girlfriend. IMO that's a disposable vagina attached to a human being that will not be impressed by being dumped arbitrarily. Bar girls expect to be left after X number of days, not so "girl friends".

Some of us find the extreme misogyny tedious.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He'll be disappointed if he believes the myth that Thai women are subservient to men.

He'll also be disappointed on the dress size thing. Plenty of fat Thai women around now. I even saw some in gogos before I left LOS- shock and horror!

Fortunately, there remains plenty of slim Thai women around as well. There's someone for everybody. One of my friends like fat women. I don't. We are both happy.

On 2/3/2023 at 11:11 AM, Freddy42OZ said:

I had to look up Red Pill Theory.  What a load of old nonsense.  

It really makes me wonder what is wrong with these guys that has made them think this way. 
It's just victim mentality, "I can't get a girlfriend who will be like this" but it's not my fault, it must be because of this reason or that reason. 

They never take responsibility for their own shortcomings. 

How old is he?  Where is he from? On a scale of 1-10 how likely is he to turn heads?   

If he can't attract a GF in his home country what makes him think Asian girls are going to want to date him? Aside from him having some White Knight attitude and dating some uneducated, poor girl who is doing it just to improve her and her family's fortunes.

What does he offer (aside from soft sponsorship)?   

I'll enjoy reading the follow-ups when he's been fleeced.

So you read the hachet job the Guardian's and the Southern Poverty Law Center's femihags wrote in Wikipedia about the Red Pill.

But do you mean unlike those "losers", you could attract a (half-way good-looking) GF in your own country but you still want to live in Thailand? What is is that brings you here?  The sea-food dishes where seafood got replaced by mushrooms and chunks of ginger? The meat and fish dishes with mostly bones, skin and cartilage and harly any meat or fish? The scorching heat? The tone-deaf eardrum-piercing music? The road carnage? The plastic dystopia? Just curious.

There are some communities out there like the Incels, the Red Pill etc. actually fighting for men's (sexual) rights and getting sued and banned for it. Signing your rights away in your home country sex-prison, then taking refuge in Thailand or the Philippines is no act of bravery. It still works somehow but not for long.

Edited by JackGats
Lay-out
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JackGats said:

A "believer in red-pill theory"? Rather the reverse I would say. A red-piller doesn't idealise any kind of women.

So you read the hachet job the Guardian's and the Southern Poverty Law Center's femihags wrote in Wikipedia about the Red Pill.

But do you mean unlike those "losers", you could attract a (half-way good-looking) GF in your own country but you still want to live in Thailand? What is is that keeps you here?  The sea-food dishes where seafood got replaced by mushrooms and chunks of ginger? The meat and fish dishes with mostly bones, skin and cartilage and harly any meat or fish? The scorching heat? The tone-deaf eardrum-piercing music? The road carnage? The plastic dystopia? Just curious.

There are some communities out there like the Incels, the Red Pill etc. actually fighting for men's (sexual) rights and getting sued and banned for it. Signing your rights away in your home country sex-prison, then taking refuge in Thailand or the Philippines is no act of bravery. It still works somehow but not for long.

Incels don't have sexual rights. They are unappealing to women, that's why they are incels. It doesn't have to get deeper than that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't get the relevance to what I wrote. I'm on the girl's side here.

Sure you are. You're not paraphrasing either, your use of IMO makes that clear.

"That's not a girlfriend. IMO that's a disposable vagina attached to a human being"

Edited by ozimoron