Cheap Passport Photos

bbi1

15 hours ago, London Lowf said:

I print mine at home from a selfie on a very cheap inkjet on photographic paper - never had an issue!

Used to do the same, inkjet also, when having a printer.  Now go to print shop or Kodak, I think 6 or 10 for 100 baht.  Not Patts, so no recommendation, but if have printer, just do your own.

I’ve always taken our own digital pics at home against a light background, loaded them up to a free passport printing site on internet and ensured they comply to size colour etc, then downloaded to a file on home Pc and print them off. 
Cost = 1 sheet of glossy passport size printer paper and a couple of drops of ink for the 3 of us.  

If you have a camera and a photo shop to print 4x6 photos you can prepare photos at:

https://epassportphoto.com/

Their free service produces a properly composed and framed 4-photo 4x6-inch jpg that you can crop or print to cut.  I always print the following sizes for various Thai requirements so I have them at hand and don't need to run around.

Looking for 2x2 inch - try Thailand or almost any country.

Looking for 4x6 cm - try Greece - visa or passport

Looking for 4x3 cm - try Japan - alien registration

Edited by mudcat
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Used to do the same, inkjet also, when having a printer.  Now go to print shop or Kodak, I think 6 or 10 for 100 baht.  Not Patts, so no recommendation, but if have printer, just do your own.

I had some done on Buakhao Pattaya, (Kodak shop near Cheap Charlie's), I think it was 200 baht for 6. A passport renewal is only every 10 years for me so unconcerned to save a little baht. Useful to get some extra for other matters.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2023 at 11:06 AM, Seppius said:

What location was he shot? Still in the Pratumnak area? I don't recognise the road

On 2/6/2023 at 12:53 PM, steven100 said:

I would guess you can get them at any cheap printing shop.  I'm looking for a cheap bottle of Gin '   any suggestions ...

Actually Yes.

Uncle Tom's in Big C

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/7/2023 at 8:02 AM, TobiasML said:

Big Camera in. Most shopping malls. About THB180 for 4 pcs, depending on the size..

Yeah I got my last lot a Big Camera terminal an 180 sounds familiar.

Photo's rejected by embassy so had to go get more from a place they suggested near by.

On 2/6/2023 at 5:53 AM, steven100 said:

I would guess you can get them at any cheap printing shop.  I'm looking for a cheap bottle of Gin '   any suggestions ...

555. Had to quote as someone deleted the correct emoji.

• Thumbs Up 1