Should tell him? Or not?

Goat

21 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

a bigger moral issue:

A Thai lady has a Farang "boyfriend" sending money while she continues to live in Pattaya. She comes to your place to drink, and during the course of the evening, goes to take a shower. She comes back to drink more, wrapped in a towel, which she soon removes.

The question is what to do?

I have my answer, what is yours?

My answer:

If the Farang is a sponsor, ie not a boyfriend, not in Pattaya, and just sending money, the lady is fair game.

If the Farang is a boyfriend, ie the lady is considering marriage or planning to live abroad with the Farang, she is off limits. Despite her obvious intent to have some gratuitous fun. 

I live in Pattaya, so I have to live with the consequences of my choices. I often run into boyfriends of ladies I know, and I prefer to have a clear conscience.

On 2/26/2023 at 2:03 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

If they want a strong guy with money and excitement in their life, then maybe it's a reasonable choice for them. 

They are still marrying a bad man, and they IMO come to regret it. My first partner certainly came to regret marrying her abusive alcoholic husband.

It was a pity that she didn't appreciate having a not bad man to live with while she had me.

I know a woman that married a good man, then left him to marry a bad man that she just left as well.

On 2/26/2023 at 4:23 PM, Danderman123 said:

a bigger moral issue:

A Thai lady has a Farang "boyfriend" sending money while she continues to live in Pattaya. She comes to your place to drink, and during the course of the evening, goes to take a shower. She comes back to drink more, wrapped in a towel, which she soon removes.

The question is what to do?

I have my answer, what is yours?

How would you know- did she tell you? You let women drink your booze in your place that you know have a boyfriend ( or do they bring their own )? Visitors use your shower?

On 2/17/2023 at 10:25 PM, Goat said:

But anyway just say an average one gets only 1 per day.

365 per year. Some days more but sometimes stays with the same sucker for a few days.

The woman that is the subject of this thread has been at it for 20 years

That is 7,300 perverts, many who would have treated her like a barn animal.

Going from experience, I very much doubt they all get 1 per day, even in high season- ever been at the exit to Nana Plaza at closing time? That's a lot that went home alone.

Even BGs get days off.

In low season it's a hard time for a hooker.

You are IMO just making a wild guess based on nothing in reality when you say she had 7,330 customers, and if that were true she'd be a millionaire several times over and would have no need to be a hooker for more than a few years- most only do it for a few years anyway.

You also have no idea if they were all perverts.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Going from experience, I very much doubt they all get 1 per day, even in high season- ever been at the exit to Nana Plaza at closing time? That's a lot that went home alone.

Even BGs get days off.

In low season it's a hard time for a hooker.

You are IMO just making a wild guess based on nothing in reality when you say she had 7,330 customers, and if that were true she'd be a millionaire several times over and would have no need to be a hooker for more than a few years- most only do it for a few years anyway.

You also have no idea if they were all perverts.

Got to agree, shortly after I first came to Thailand I moved in with a hooker.

She was a real looker but couldn't pay her 10k/month mortgage.

Usually managed 2-3 guys a week in high season, I know 'cos she worked out of my gfs bar.

As for customers being perverts ........

She said 50% of her customers just wanted to cuddle her and cry about their home country wives doing them wrong (no sex), which sounds about right to me.

Did know a go-go girl, she managed 2x a night (+ sponsors).

After a couple of years she had a big car and a nice house all paid for up front.

But she was an unusually hard worker.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How would you know- did she tell you? You let women drink your booze in your place that you know have a boyfriend ( or do they bring their own )? Visitors use your shower?

Yes.

Once the ladies start drinking they spill their guts. I give them real Tequila.

And yes, when they are ready to have fun, they typically take a shower. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If the farang is stupid, not in Pattaya and just sending money, the BG is fair game.

Fixed it for you.

100%.

If you are not in Thailand, and sending money to a bargirl, you are stupid. Even if she allegedly goes back to the village, you are stupid.

At the very least, the BG is handing your money to her Thai boyfriend. If she really goes home, there is no reason she can't invite other Farangs to come visit.

You can't go by what she posts on Facebook, they are very careful. 

Save your money for when you are in Thailand.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Usually managed 2-3 guys a week in high season, I know 'cos she worked out of my gfs bar.

She said 50% of her customers just wanted to cuddle her and cry about their home country wives doing them wrong (no sex), which sounds about right to me.

After a couple of years she had a big car and a nice house all paid for up front.

How much they earn depends very much on how active they are - just like people with other jobs.

Some girls shuffle a little from left to right and then sit in a corner and look at their phone. They don't have many customers, what a surprise.

And some girls go to the guys who sit and look and obviously they get invited to drinks and maybe more.

And it seems only few girls tell the guys things like: Why don't we go out and you can f#%# me and I blow you until you see the stars. Those girls can and do make a lot of money. 

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

At the very least, the BG is handing your money to her Thai boyfriend.

Is that your personal experience? Or where does your knowledge come from?

Obviously some girls do that. But because some do it doesn't mean all do it.

And about guys sending money to girls: Why do they do that? Ultimately the guys do it so they feel themselves better about themselves. I am the good guy and I support this poor girl so that she does not have to do this horrible job. Look, I am the good guy. And why not, if that makes him feel better.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is that your personal experience? Or where does your knowledge come from?

Obviously some girls do that. But because some do it doesn't mean all do it.

And about guys sending money to girls: Why do they do that? Ultimately the guys do it so they feel themselves better about themselves. I am the good guy and I support this poor girl so that she does not have to do this horrible job. Look, I am the good guy. And why not, if that makes him feel better.

You are correct. There exists at least one Thai lady who gets money from  a Farang who does not "lend" to their Thai boyfriend.

Of the ladies I know who receive money from sponsors abroad, there is maybe one who went home and does not have a Thai boyfriend (that I know of). That one wants me to come visit her, though.

If I run through the others, they are all involved with another man in some form of relationship. One lady I know who is sponsored up now can afford to go with young Farang men who don't pay her. 

One lady who is sponsored by a Farang who lives in Pattaya went to Brazil with me for 3 weeks (!). Since she told me that he is a sponsor, not a boyfriend, I was okay with that.

Bootom line: if you are not in Thailand, and you send money to a lady, you are a chump. Even if being a chump makes you feel good.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Back before prostitution went legal in home country I was a regular with a DDG masseuse and had a few conversations about it with her. She also said most of her customers were married and just wanted to be with a pretty girl for a while, as home life was not desirable.

Back in the 90s I spent some time in Playskool in the Plaza, and there was one extremely attractive dancer that sometimes managed 2 or 3 short times a night that I was there, but she was very unusual. Many went home alone ( back then they would not go with customers that didn't bar fine them ). I know that because I was often there till the bar closed after dawn ( that was in Hollywood Royale, not Playskool - only 2 gogos stayed open all night, and the Hollywood was the best in the Plaza, but later it changed it's name and went pants ).

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How much they earn depends very much on how active they are - just like people with other jobs.

Some girls shuffle a little from left to right and then sit in a corner and look at their phone. They don't have many customers, what a surprise.

And some girls go to the guys who sit and look and obviously they get invited to drinks and maybe more.

And it seems only few girls tell the guys things like: Why don't we go out and you can f#%# me and I blow you until you see the stars. Those girls can and do make a lot of money. 

Ah, the mobile phones! I wuz lucky and did most of my gogoing before those, so even though it was the chrome pole shuffle, they did pay attention to the customers. I don't recall them going to the customers if they were real girls though. That was a ladyboy thing. They usually waited till a guy asked them to sit with them.

That was long ago, back when they played proper music at a reasonable level in gogos.

Eventually I had a regular GF and went to a beach rather than spending time in gogos, so that was only a few years of my life in LOS.

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I reckon they got most of their customers on their phones, which was why they didn't care much about bar customers. BGs were probably the earliest users of mobile phones in Bkk once they got small enough. I didn't see any with a brick.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't recall them going to the customers if they were real girls though. That was a ladyboy thing. They usually waited till a guy asked them to sit with them.

That depended and still depends a lot on the bar.

I remember Rainbow 2 in the right corner in NANA. Basically all the girls ignored all the customers all the time.

And then there are places like Toy bar - try to sit there alone for a minute or two... 

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That depended and still depends a lot on the bar.

I remember Rainbow 2 in the right corner in NANA. Basically all the girls ignored all the customers all the time.

And then there are places like Toy bar - try to sit there alone for a minute or two... 

I remember Rainbow 2 well, if you know what I mean. I liked not having them keep trying to hustle me for drinks. If I liked one I made it obvious I wanted them to sit with me.

That's not unusual- Hollywood Royale was like that, Playskool and and G Spot also.

I sometimes went into Obssessions as they had better music and the dancers were more enthusiastic, but I had to buy one a drink just to stop the incessant drink hustling if I didn't have one with me- those operations need money!

I'm not familiar with Toy bar, so I'm guessing it was on an upper level, where less customers go, and the girls are more desperate. There were a few on the upper levels that were popular, but not many.

On 2/24/2023 at 7:00 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't need to. I worked with over a thousand women that I knew well enough to have a conversation with, and probably a few thousand more that I didn't have conversations with over decades.

How many women did you have conversations with that were more than small talk?

The only venue I know of where that claim might gain traction is running a chain of brothels.  :burp: