Should tell him? Or not?

Goat

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Ask 10 women before you judge me.

I really don't understand what the question should be, to ask. I just know the answer will be different as many times as women I ask.

Am I really supposed to understand all women because I ask 10 of them a question?

During my nursing career that spanned decades I must have worked with thousands of women, and all of them were unique.

I had many interesting conversations while on night shift.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I really don't understand what the question should be, to ask.

Really ?

I just know the answer will be different as many times as women I ask.

Presuming without asking the question will always leave you in doubt.

Am I really supposed to understand all women because I ask 10 of them a question?

Take up the challenge.

To me, women are so predictable, i.e. if you focus on what you are really supposed to focus on.

It really is no different to saying; hello, they will respond with either a hello in return, imagine if you said how are you, what do you think the response would be ?

Asking those 10 women the question I mentioned earlier in my replied posts will no doubt in my mind deliver to you at least 8 of them saying what I said, but yet here we are, you telling me that your presumptions are that all women are unique and all the answers will be different.

So let's leave it there then, shall we, after all, we can lead one to water, but not want to force one to drink it.

I have moved on, not here to try and teach people what I believe to be true from my experiences, women are not unique, they are all the same and are not as complex as you may think they are.

We have all been programmed, make of that what you will.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

You will never know when women change there mind, they are not all the same.

I was not suggesting that I know when a woman changes her mind, if I knew that I would be blessed......LOL.

I was merely suggesting that he ask 10 women a simple question which was what I said in my post.

That said, I would say 8 out of 10 would say what I said, i.e. they want a man to be the leader in essence, yet still want their independence, make of that what you want.

Now before one gets into a twist, I am not suggesting that the man be a control freak or be possessive, but know how to handle the woman emotionally.  

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Take up the challenge.

I don't need to. I worked with over a thousand women that I knew well enough to have a conversation with, and probably a few thousand more that I didn't have conversations with over decades.

How many women did you have conversations with that were more than small talk?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't need to. I worked with over a thousand women that I knew well enough to have a conversation with, and probably a few thousand more that I didn't have conversations with over decades.

How many women did you have conversations with that were more than small talk?

"Up to you" and if you feel satisfied that you know women and what makes them tick, then you certainly don't need to take up the challenge.

Small talk, ha ha, I like that, that's big :stoner:

Moving forward now, hopefully.

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

That said, I would say 8 out of 10 would say what I said, i.e. they want a man to be the leader in essence, yet still want their independence, make of that what you want.

Had I asked my thousand female co workers that question, they would either have been offended, or have laughed in my face for asking a stupid question, but I worked with intelligent independent women that made their own money and were not dependent on a man for their self worth.

If they actually thought about it, IMO they would have said they wanted to equal with a man, neither the boss, not the underling.

Yes, there are women out there that depend on having a man around to validate their existence, and those that play the submissive game, but they were not the sort that I worked with.

Having said that, I once did a course that had women ( not nurses ) and men on it, and at the end of course party I was astounded to see the women all using their sexuality to garner kudos from the men on the course. Thankfully, having worked with thousands of women, I am immune to such wiles.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

"Up to you" and if you feel satisfied that you know women and what makes them tick, then you certainly don't need to take up the challenge.

Small talk, ha ha, I like that, that's big :stoner:

Moving forward now, hopefully.

What on earth are you on about? Did you forget that we only started having this debate because I said we men will never understand women? Women are IMO a different species, mentally, from men. Like the author said, Men are from Mars, women from Venus.

I make no claim to understand them, based on my experience of working with so many.

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

this debate because I said we men will never understand women?

they're all different.

you need to understand the one you're with.

i've dated some emotionally challenging / crazy women.

maybe i got in over my head since i myself was psychologically messed up.

but i think it was Louis K or whatever his name is ... that comedian that joked that we should take on crazy women because no one else will take them on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Had I asked my thousand female co workers that question, they would either have been offended, or have laughed in my face for asking a stupid question, but I worked with intelligent independent women that made their own money and were not dependent on a man for their self worth.

If they actually thought about it, IMO they would have said they wanted to equal with a man, neither the boss, not the underling.

A survey in the UK found over 80% of women married up.

If they wanted equality, the survey would have been 50% married up and 50% married own.

How many women have you known that married down?

I've met none.

On 2/24/2023 at 2:33 PM, BritManToo said:

If they wanted equality, the survey would have been 50% married up and 50% married own.

How many women have you known that married down?

I've met none.

Good looking women that marry gangsters would be marrying down. However, I'm not claiming that looking good makes them any more intelligent than a rock.

• Confused 1

On 2/24/2023 at 2:33 PM, BritManToo said:

I'm sure that you know that many women say they want a man with a sense of humour, but the best reply to that was the guy that said if they were serious, Ken Dodd should have been very popular with the ladies. ????

On 2/6/2023 at 2:00 AM, Myran said:

Calling him stupid will only cause him to dig in his heels. Better to offer honest advice regarding not transferring all his money to the wife's account, putting eventual cars in his name, making large purchases (like houses) after they're married, so at least he'll have a sliver of a change of getting half of it if the marriage goes south.

Very, very wise words. One might even say your advice would be ancient and powerful wisdom and truth. It is simply hedging your bets a little bit. Smart strategy. But, it takes a real man to behave I such a way that pays tribute to his gender. Many come here and are so thoroughly emasculated, they could not even dream of behaving in such a masculine manner. 

I know a guy who came to Thailand, and on the first day of his trip he met a hooker at the Nana Plaza Disco, fell madly in love with her (he was already 38 so she had probably been north of 4,000 tricks), yet he fell for her and a few months later he told her that he had sold a house in Los Angeles and pocketed 1.5 million dollars profit. Can anyone even fathom a guy doing something like that? Something so utterly stupid and clueless? Trying to impress a hooker. The first thing she did was tell him build a house, no questions asked, let's just do it, you need to do it and he didn't resist. As soon as it was finished she moved her whole family in and she informed him they could not live there. What can one even say? He literally broke every rule there is. When someone does something like this now, we call it "pulling a Michael".

He is still married to her with 3 kids. He doesn't like her, she now lives in the US, and he spends most of his time in Thailand. A fool and his money. Michael. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Very, very wise words. One might even say your advice would be ancient and powerful wisdom and truth. It is simply hedging your bets a little bit. Smart strategy. But, it takes a real man to behave I such a way that pays tribute to his gender. Many come here and are so thoroughly emasculated, they could not even dream of behaving in such a masculine manner. 

I know a guy who came to Thailand, and on the first day of his trip he met a hooker at the Nana Plaza Disco, fell madly in love with her (he was already 38 so she had probably been north of 4,000 tricks), yet he fell for her and a few months later he told her that he had sold a house in Los Angeles and pocketed 1.5 million dollars profit. Can anyone even fathom a guy doing something like that? Something so utterly stupid and clueless? Trying to impress a hooker. The first thing she did was tell him build a house, no questions asked, let's just do it, you need to do it and he didn't resist. As soon as it was finished she moved her whole family in and she informed him they could not live there. What can one even say? He literally broke every rule there is. When someone does something like this now, we call it "pulling a Michael".

He is still married to her with 3 kids. He doesn't like her, she now lives in the US, and he spends most of his time in Thailand. A fool and his money. Michael. 

Don't be too hard on him, as she was probably the first woman that was nice to him in his life.

I was the same the first time I stayed in Bkk. Fell madly in love with the girl I met in a massage place, but after I went back to work I realised she was rather ugly, so I fell out of love pronto.

IMO Thai girls have a sort of magic that makes farangs fall in love with them against everything they know about women.

BTW, I didn't build her a house or even pay for a sick buffalo, though I did give her too much money for her services- a rather large tip!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BTW, I didn't build her a house or even pay for a sick buffalo, though I did give her too much money for her services- a rather large tip!

Nothing wrong with that! She made you happy, you made her happy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Can anyone even fathom a guy doing something like that? Something so utterly stupid and clueless? Trying to impress a hooker.

Very easily, you only have to read the posts from the 'protect an honour all women' brigade to understand the thinking. 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/17/2023 at 4:25 PM, Goat said:

The woman that is the subject of this thread has been at it for 20 years

That is 7,300 perverts, many who would have treated her like a barn animal.

I thought it's time that I look what happened after you told him. I am still going through the post and I saw your comment above.

Do you really think it is bad like that? I have no statistic, but I talked to lots of bar girls which I knew for a long time. Many of them had bad experience with a few customers, but it seems that happens seldom.

Many guys want entertainment and want to f#%$. After they did that, they are happy and exhausted.

a bigger moral issue:

A Thai lady has a Farang "boyfriend" sending money while she continues to live in Pattaya. She comes to your place to drink, and during the course of the evening, goes to take a shower. She comes back to drink more, wrapped in a towel, which she soon removes.

The question is what to do?

I have my answer, what is yours?

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

a bigger moral issue:

A Thai lady has a Farang "boyfriend" sending money while she continues to live in Pattaya. She comes to your place to drink, and during the course of the evening, goes to take a shower. She comes back to drink more, wrapped in a towel, which she soon removes.

Life is short, enjoy it

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Tell  him to ask himself three questions..

1. Why do I love this person?

2. Why do I need marry this person?

3. What could possibly go wrong?

And then be aware that for almost any possible partner there are possible bad answers to these questions.

And is it better to love a person because she is so cute or because she has money or gives the best BJ or what are good reasons to love somebody? 

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

a bigger moral issue:

Why is that a moral issue?

It's only natural that she will be horny from time to time. You do your friend a favor if you make her happy. Otherwise she would maybe go with strange bad men.