Should tell him? Or not?

Goat

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

Now if anyone in their corn fed mind thinks in their latter years they hook up with a woman young enough to be their daughter and it's real love, well time for medication!

People are different, some are very different.

I met lots of men and lots of women where I though they will never find a partner. But then, many did or they were married already. I don't know why they are attracted to each other but it seems they are. Do I understand it? No. It just happens. They are different (from my thinking and expectations). 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which one represents all of womankind to ask? Every woman is different, though they all have the same genetic imperatives..

Have you asked one yet ?

When you ask 1, 2, 3, 4, etc I am sure when you get to 10, you will be surprised at the response, until then, you won't know, will you  ?

1 hour ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

Well, he knows precisely what he's marrying the question is does he truly know what he's getting himself into?

What is he getting himself into? She will bleed as much money out of him as possible then change the locks, threaten him with death upon return.

How many people expect to get divorces when they marry? Ask them on that day and I guess most of them will tell you they will live happily ever after.

And about what she will do: Maybe she does what you write. But maybe she is tired and just wants to live a quiet life somewhere.

I go to some small bars regularly since over 20 years. I remember some girls who worked there and who got married to their best customer. And many people had doubts how long those relations will last. Some of them lasted many years. Later the girl comes back to the bar with the same guy and some kids and says hello to some of the girls and customers which she still remembers.

I think we should be careful with our predictions. I don't know how often we are wrong. But sometimes we are wrong. With all those relationships it is not easy to foresee how long they will last and under which conditions. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BS. IMO most "decent" Thai women want nothing to do with farangs, because if they get involved with one romantically other Thais will assume they are hookers.

Disagree,

One right at the top of the Thai social tree married a foreigner (American), not sure if he was a farang though.

And in anyone suggested she was a hooker, that person would be in jail forever.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

I must be in a really tiny minority then.

Been together a long time.

For sure young lust has long since gone, but we still go at it like like rabbits, maybe not at the same frequency, she's all menopausal and i'm just tired.

But all in all we like being around each other.

Not sure how you define love, but when she went back to Thailand for a month last year, I think we both felt something was missing, maybe that is love

I guess this is what most dream about, and after 7 years we miss each other just after a few days separated, snd always good to be together and also travel together. I want to grow old with somebody, and not start the dating games one more time.

Every relationship have its phases, and I believe if you getting past the first  5 years, then 7, there is hope.

Maybe Im positive since I have seen close family still in love at old age. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

All his kids didn't want him to marry they saw her to be exactly what she was a complete and total gold digger.

so the kids noticed it, but this person who was a grown man didn't even after 10 years.

some people need to grow (the hard way) through relationships.

school of hard knocks. 

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many do that? I have no idea.

But I am pretty sure after a couple of years many think they should have done that.

If you want to marry, first work on your divorce, would be my second advise.

My first is, never marry!

30 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

If you want to marry, first work on your divorce, would be my second advise.

My first is, never marry!

I never married and never needed a prenup.

But I guess sometimes it is difficult to do that.

Darling, do you want to marry me. I love you and want to stay with you for the rest of my life.

And darling, please sign here that you won't get any of my money - just in case. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Darling, do you want to marry me. I love you and want to stay with you for the rest of my life.

And darling, please sign here that you won't get any of my money - just in case. 

Yup it would be like that, had to laugh seeing your comment.

Normally i would have placed a laughing icon, but it is gone :cheesy:

O wow, just checked , it is back!?!

Edited by xtrnuno41
additional txt
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Normally i would have placed a laughing icon, but it is gone :cheesy:

O wow, just checked , it is back!?!

You are not supposed to tell me that you did this. I might be offended that you laugh about my serious comment. This is why now all the emojis are anonymous. ???? 

40 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you want to get the girl into Australia marriage makes it easier though there are other options. Been with her a long time? No marriage? No pre nup? Half each. Maybe not in Thailand. 

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You are not supposed to tell me that you did this. I might be offended that you laugh about my serious comment. This is why now all the emojis are anonymous. ???? 

Im awfully very deeply sorry i might have offend you with my laughing icon on your serious comment and telling you i did, next time i will not tell and let you know i think it was a funny comment according to my sense of humor. However how anonymous is placing the icon, at least it is for the readers?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If you want to get the girl into Australia marriage makes it easier though there are other options. Been with her a long time? No marriage? No pre nup? Half each. Maybe not in Thailand. 

I wouldn't bring any Thai girl out of Thailand.

In Thailand a girlfriend is still a girlfriend without legal rights. Good!

19 hours ago, save the frogs said:

these women grew up financially disadvantaged. 

they're just women. you don't need to put a label on them.

Oh, that one.

What about the other 99% of similar finncially disadvantaged who didnt chose to rent their genitals to strangers? 

Thailand has a lot of oppurtunities for those prepared to put in the effort. It isnt Africa. Businesses can not get staff, over a million foreign workers to fill the void.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

Well, he knows precisely what he's marrying the question is does he truly know what he's getting himself into?

Best comment yet.

He doesnt have a clue. I will help to make sure he capable of making an informed decision.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BS. IMO most "decent" Thai women want nothing to do with farangs, because if they get involved with one romantically other Thais will assume they are hookers.

I have had dozens of Thai women with real jobs. There are millions of them. 

Try looking outside tourist bar areas. Try one of the many big factory zones. Literally thousands of women under 40, usually living away from their village ( so are not concerned about village gossip)

You are missing out big time. And on average a lot better than the dark skinned, tattooed midgets with kids that you will find in beer bars.

8 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Have you asked one yet ?

When you ask 1, 2, 3, 4, etc I am sure when you get to 10, you will be surprised at the response, until then, you won't know, will you  ?

welcome back

Now I know you actually know sod all about Thai BGs- thousands of desperate perverts is soooo :cheesy:

er ok. 

The best ones dont do long time because they know they can get more money doing 3-6 or more short time.

But anyway just say an average one gets only 1 per day.

365 per year. Some days more but sometimes stays with the same sucker for a few days.

The woman that is the subject of this thread has been at it for 20 years

That is 7,300 perverts, many who would have treated her like a barn animal.

I am sure yours is different.

When all you want is sex why bother with all that romantic stuff? That's for wooing a woman to be a wife.

Well not really. It just helps with picking up girls which is a better alternative than paying to go slops with a bar girl. 

You dont need to get married. You dont need to pay. Just play and when bored move on to the next one. It is very easy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Well not really. It just helps with picking up girls which is a better alternative than paying to go slops with a bar girl. 

You dont need to get married. You dont need to pay. Just play and when bored move on to the next one. It is very easy.

I don't know how you guys do it.

It's too exhausting.

I'm way past being prepared to put in the effort of the chase.

I'll settle for decent sex, familiarity, companionship, and a simple home life.

I know for some of you guys that doesn't cut it, but different strokes for different folks I guess

On 2/17/2023 at 4:44 AM, orchis said:

If you had to warn every fool who plans this you'd have a full time job forever.

Well when it comes to women and sex, men are inherently stupid.

The frontal lobe can switch off and reasoning is delegated to the 'little brain'

On 2/17/2023 at 1:35 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Have you asked one yet ?

I'm sure I could ask a hundred and get 100 different replies. One of those political, plump, unattractive women with mancuts is no more similar to a beautiful woman that likes "partying" than a horse is to a dog, other than both walk on 4 legs.

IMO you are just fooling yourself that you understand women.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:40 PM, GinBoy2 said:

Well when it comes to women and sex, men are inherently stupid.

The frontal lobe can switch off and reasoning is delegated to the 'little brain'

Agree 1,000,000%.

Even though I knew all about that, I willingly allowed my "little brain" to take over every time I came near an available woman, to my everlasting regret as I enter the last phase of my life.

The sad thing about it all, is that though it seemed wonderful at the time, and I know I had some great times, I remember almost nothing about "being there". If not for the photos, I wouldn't even remember their faces or what we did together.

On the other hand, I remember vividly the two bad women in my life that took me for everything they could get and then discarded me as if I were nothing. Had I been using my "big brain", I'd never have got involved with them, as all the warning signs were there, but "little brain" was in control.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure I could ask a hundred and get 100 different replies. One of those political, plump, unattractive women with mancuts is no more similar to a beautiful woman that likes "partying" than a horse is to a dog, other than both walk on 4 legs.

IMO you are just fooling yourself that you understand women.

Ask 10 women before you judge me.

• Confused 2