Where in Khon Kaen can I buy a good fitness bench?

gejohesch

As the title says, where in (or around) Khon Kaen can I find a good bench to use at home, for fitness purposes (dumbbells etc)? Price range say 5000 to 10,000 THB? I've seen 1 in Home Pro cheaper than that but it looks way too flimsy.

Alternatively, anyone would recommend a good product I could order online?

Thanks!

Edited by gejohesch
adding a line

15 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

I went with Lazada for my home gym ..... It's built well & no problems 2 years in....There were multiple choices.....

Everywhere I looked locally was 2-4x grossly overpriced.....

I, too, am pleased with my Lazada bench.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MJCM said:

Hi!  Thanks, also to the few others who replied. I had a look and I find it overwhelming. Any advice on the price range I should aim for? I see stuff starting at 800-900 THB and also above 5000 THB. I know pretty much nothing about that sort of equipment and I'm still concerned I could end up ordering sthg and regret it....

16 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

I went with Lazada for my home gym ..... It's built well & no problems 2 years in....There were multiple choices.....

Everywhere I looked locally was 2-4x grossly overpriced.....

5 years ago I purchased a pull-up bar (doorway fitting) for around 150 baht and a stationery bicycle for around 5000 baht. Both have served me well. Strength and cardio equally addressed. Bicycle was designed for short legged Asians (no disrespect) so seat height had to be raised by the addition of a short section of broom handle.

• Thanks 1

I got a complet gym set up from this company. Good quality and decent priced. Can be some time for delivery 15-20 days if not in stock

https://www.gymware.com/index.php

However I recently bought power bands/elastic bands, and I would have saved 200k if I found this before I built my gym! 

Tons of informative videos at youtube, this guy first and best for this post. 

Screenshot_2023-02-08-09-01-41-57_39060a31215a48c7aaf1fb3368fa2e89.jpg

Edited by Hummin

2 hours ago, poyai111 said:

5 years ago I purchased a pull-up bar (doorway fitting) for around 150 baht and a stationery bicycle for around 5000 baht. Both have served me well. Strength and cardio equally addressed. Bicycle was designed for short legged Asians (no disrespect) so seat height had to be raised by the addition of a short section of broom handle.

That could be uncomfortable ????