Is Kerry delivery done with Samui?

Kerry in general had loads of issues recently. I think some bigger changes are happening to it. Even here in Phuket I am seeing now other delivery companies expanding while Kerry is shrinking and two of my recent Kerry delivieres were heavily delayed.

• Like 2

I just got a delivery from lazada with kerry a few days ago, also the week before.

I'm well aware of the previous problems, had them too, but right now it seems to be ok - for me. Not even delayed as before or playing the "you are not at home" game, packages arriving in time (more or less).

I also know that "my" Kerry office seems closed down too, no idea where to go when something isn't working again. 

On lazada: I have the feeling that general delivery slowed down, doesn't matter which service is used. Sure, I still have some orders coming in after 3-4 days but most take longer.  I wish you could pay extra for express delivery or to select the delivery service.

I got recently a package from China canceled (not sure if this is still covid related, I saw pictures of mountains of undelivered packages) and another one is still not sent by the seller after a week or so. Both single items, not making much money but stuff like this worked before without problems.

• Like 1

On samui and phangan Flashexpress was overloaded big time, for weeks, this caused everyone to switch to Kerry only, who then in return got overloaded and has been in a big mess month or even longer now. They both still work, I guess just many shops temporary not work with them.

Aside of this, I did notice 2.5 months ago, that I could no longer ship my monitor from Chiang Mai to island with Kerry too. Which is strange. I think most shops are setup by SME owners and they pay them too little fees.

Thailand Post has never let me down in 5 years, even it had a bad reputation before.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a large envelope delivery made each week from Chiang Mai to Phangan (since 2 years now) and suddenly about 3-4 weeks ago, started to experience delays.  The EMS envelope posted each Saturday morning from  Chiang Mai always, like clock-work, was delivered to  me here on Phangan the following Monday afternoon (3 days).  Now,  however, it arrives 4-5 days later (and this week not yet received at all)!   In viewing the tracking online it shows that it arrived on Phangan at final destination on 14 March (today is 18)!   I went to my local post office and they apologized (owned up) with the reason given as too many packages arriving in Surat Thani (more than they apparently have the man-power to handle destined for Samui/Phangan/Tao...   So, the delays afore-mentioned are also  involving Thai Post.   Perhaps the enormous influx of tourists here after a nearly 3 year (blissful) lull may be overwhelming services - everywhere in the world is experiencing post-Covid staff shortages

Incidentally, I had a delivery issue with Lazada about 2 months ago and the customer service rep on the phone told me they have many,  many calls regularly about delivery issues on Koh Phangan..