Did You Ever Mistakenly Oft Try to Impress Your Newly-found Pattaya GF through Recitation of Lines from Shakespeare, in the Bar?

GammaGlobulin

18 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Back in the day, in HK, the girls I knew were purer than the driven snow.

I prefer nice girls.

What about you?

Come on GG. Never mind Shakespeare. Even dark winter days in Europe can be survived by reading Mark Twain. His mastery of the english language and his humor are unsurpassed. Delightful !

Mark Twain works better on Thai Ladies than Shakespeare. Although a  lot may be lost in translation.

Thais like it "bombastic". Not Shakespearian bombastic but rather something like "Lick it up" by "Kiss". Full blast of course.

Getting tired of a certain Thai Lady? Take her to a Wagner Opera. Have her sit thru it for 4 hours. She will never call you again.

10 minutes ago, swissie said:

Come on GG. Never mind Shakespeare. Even dark winter days in Europe can be survived by reading Mark Twain. His mastery of the english language and his humor are unsurpassed. Delightful !

Mark Twain works better on Thai Ladies than Shakespeare. Although a  lot may be lost in translation.

Thais like it "bombastic". Not Shakespearian bombastic but rather something like "Lick it up" by "Kiss". Full blast of course.

Getting tired of a certain Thai Lady? Take her to a Wagner Opera. Have her sit thru it for 4 hours. She will never call you again.

Is opera even an option in SE Asia? 

If so, give me Vivaldi, any day, Summer, Winter, etc. 

Please! 

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

General Ripper!

Feed Me, Mandrake. 

FEED ME! 

Probably THE greatest film I will ever see in my lifetime. 

Also, I particularly loved Ms. Foreign Affairs. 

I used to actually, occasionally, read Foreign Affairs,with its distinctive grey cover and thick pages. 

Hollywood filmmaking entered a devestating wasteland, beginning around the year 2000.

That was the year most great writing stopped. 

As I recall, Ms. Foreign Affairs used the journal to cover her privates. 

• Like 1