Ruam Thai Sang Chart Forecasts Pheu Thai Dissolution: Chonlanan

webfact

image.jpeg

By Thai Newsroom Reporters

A CERTAIN RUAM THAI SANG CHART candidate running for MP has publicly predicted the Pheu Thai be dissolved by court for allegedly being masterminded by former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, said Pheu Thai leader Chonlanan Srikaew today (Feb.23).

Without naming names, Chonlanan said the Ruam Thai Sang Chart contestant in question had told the audience on a campaign trail that the Constitutional Court will finally dissolve the Pheu Thai on grounds of being practically dominated by de facto party boss Thaksin who has been residing in self-exile overseas.

The Ruam Thai Sang Chart has planned to name de facto party boss/Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha as partisan contender for head of government in an upcoming general election.

Other Ruam Thai Sang Chart runners had bragged during their campaign speeches delivered in the provinces that the pro-Prayut party would certainly manage to set up a minority coalition government, given overwhelming support from 250 senators, albeit with fewer coalition MPs than those in a future opposition bloc. 

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/02/23/ruam-thai-sang-chart-forecasts-pheu-thai-dissolution-chonlanan/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2023-02-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

Why wait for the decision?? Dissolute it now .. no party, no verdict and make a new party with the same members... That is how it works in Thailand

If one digs into it, you'll find of the last couple of decades the staggering number of political parties that have been dissolved, banned, born again, reinvented, name changes, etc - 

Bit of a circus.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

If one digs into it, you'll find of the last couple of decades the staggering number of political parties that have been dissolved, banned, born again, reinvented, name changes, etc - 

Bit of a circus.

That's what I said... That is how it works in Thailand

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Why wait for the decision??

So that a new party does not have time (within the arcane political party law) to form.

The powers that be are not dumb, anymore.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

So that a new party does not have time (within the arcane political party law) to form.

The powers that be are not dumb, anymore.

exact.. so dissolve yourself and make a new party now....Still time to do

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Why wait for the decision?? Dissolute it now .. no party, no verdict and make a new party with the same members... That is how it works in Thailand

Ah, but there is a complex bureaucratic process involved in setting up a new party, and I believe a deadline for registering candidates. Much wiser to wait until that deadline is passed, and it is too late to set up a new party ( I suspect it already is). Then, well, I would bet ( were it allowed) that the electoral commission can move pretty swiftly when they have to! 

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Ah, but there is a complex bureaucratic process involved in setting up a new party, and I believe a deadline for registering candidates. Much wiser to wait until that deadline is passed, and it is too late to set up a new party. Then, well, I would bet ( were it allowed) that the electoral commission can move pretty swiftly when they have to! 

The electoral commission and other related bodies to do with constitutional/chapter matters are all in the pockets of the 3 Pors, less you forget.

7 hours ago, Andycoops said:

The electoral commission and other related bodies to do with constitutional/chapter matters are all in the pockets of the 3 Pors, less you forget.

Oh I don't forget, that is my point; normally they are in a state of beaurocratic stasis, but when it suits their masters they can and will move rapidly 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Oh I don't forget, that is my point; normally they are in a state of beaurocratic stasis, but when it suits their masters they can and will move rapidly 

The masters. 

The real crux.