Wife Drove Over Neighbour's Dog

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

using it as a cash cow to extort money from the wife of a farang. "When in Rome…." 

You mean they planted the dog in the road in the hope that his dumb Mrs. would run it over?  Bit far fetched don't you think? How many times do you think this 'cash cow' has been run over?

• Love It 1

Just now, Doctor Tom said:

You mean they planted the dog in the road in the hope that his dumb Mrs. would run it over?  Bit far fetched don't you think? How many times do you think this 'cash cow' has been run over?

At least once and now apparently back laying on the road, so maybe next time she don't miss. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2023 at 1:28 PM, steven100 said:

agree ... gated community is definately the way to go here .... i'm in a nice condo so a bit different, no dogs, no issues, no nothing ... it's peaceful.

That Hillside Condo can get a bit noisy, all them foreigners!????

• Thumbs Up 1

Off topic a bit, but my experience leads me to think the dog, if it survives, will move the next time a car drives near it. 

Where I was living one time, people moved into a rental about 3 houses down.  They had a dog that bit at people walking by, nipped me on the back of the leg, chased bicycles etc.  The dog didn't bark, just attacked people.  I was on my bike one day and didn't see it coming, it grabbed my pant leg and I nearly crashed to the ground.    The kids, when they were outside on the steps would just watch it chase and try to bite people walking by.  The mother watched it chase people sometimes when she was out on the steps.   I talked to the mother and kids one day, asking why they let their dog attack people.   Everyone of them claimed the dog would not do what they watched it doing!!  

I got fed up with the dog doing what it did when it bit an old man who could barely walk with a cane.  The dog moved away from him when he tried to hit it with his cane.  The kids just watched it happen.  Old man managed to walk home and the kids went inside the house.  I got my bike, my slingshot, and a rock about 3/4 inch, rode down the street then back to my place on the sidewalk.  Dog ran for me and as it got close I shot with the slingshot.  Dog yelped and ran back to the house.   Next day as I walked home to my place, the kids asked me if I had hurt their dog.  No.  I didn't!  

Dog still tried to bite people walking by, but every time a bicycle went by, it ran back to the steps.  

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 10:46 AM, The Fugitive said:

Number one's and number two's. We keep a heap of sand in the garden and cover the deposits. Using a hose on the concrete soi just spreads it. Our soi is a quiet cul-de-sac and the other neighbours let their dogs loose continuously. You can imagine the mess!

Can you start a separate thread for this? I think this is far more interesting in whether it was ethically right to run over a neighbour dog or not.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, QballQ said:

Can you start a separate thread for this? I think this is far more interesting in whether it was ethically right to run over a neighbour dog or not.

Raises many issues. Are they causing a public health risk? If so, can I consult the Tessaban? Their house is a disgrace, absolutely the worst in the soi. Bricks, lumps of concrete, oil drums, heaps of soil and piles of scrap metal and rotten wood 'stored' in front of their house taking up half the width of the road.

2 hours ago, QballQ said:

was it deliberately run over, so where are the ethics?

Edited by Artisi