Need Condo Recommendations

stament

Hi,

I'm looking for a condo in a nice central location. Ideally I'd like it to have access to a swimming pool although I'm sure this is going to ramp up the cost significantly and so probably not needed.

I understand you can go to hotels and just pay to swim - is that right. Or are there any other pools?

If so what sort of budget would get me a nice condo with a separate living and bedroom area? Any links to condo's / photo's would be most helpful

Thanks,

Stam

Hi,

I'm looking for a condo in a nice central location. Ideally I'd like it to have access to a swimming pool although I'm sure this is going to ramp up the cost significantly and so probably not needed.

I understand you can go to hotels and just pay to swim - is that right. Or are there any other pools?

If so what sort of budget would get me a nice condo with a separate living and bedroom area? Any links to condo's / photo's would be most helpful

Thanks,

Stam

Hi Stam,

My partner and I run a website where you can see condos for rent or to buy www.chiangmailiving.com

Alternatively, give me a call on 0869113434, and we can chat about your requirements and I'll see if I can match them. Should be able to.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Adam

Hi, I'm looking for a condo in a nice central location. Ideally I'd like it to have access to a swimming pool although I'm sure this is going to ramp up the cost significantly and so probably not needed. I understand you can go to hotels and just pay to swim - is that right. Or are there any other pools? If so what sort of budget would get me a nice condo with a separate living and bedroom area? Any links to condo's / photo's would be most helpful. Thanks, Stam

I'm having a sense of Deja Vu. Seems to occur regularly these daze.

Does "central location" mean anywhere from the Ping River to CMU, or do you have something more specific in mind? I consider the old city to be the center of Chiang Mai (good luck finding a condo inside the moat area) but that's just my definition.