Transgender Person in Patong Arrested after Snatching Gold from British Tourist

webfact

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Are we no longer able to use the term ladyboy, or katoey? Is the term transgender something that applies to only post op people, or anyone who identifies as a woman? 

Just wondering. 

Stop wondering , your going to give yourself a Headache !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dexxter said:

Funny about that because the number one woke culprits in Australia are the ABC. It has become painful to listen to ABC radio these days.

Interesting, because I believe the ABC, like the BBC, is government owned, publicly funded, and under a charter of political impartiality.

The UK charter has little effect on the BBC; the corporation is overrun with left wing, gender indeterminate luvvies, who can conjure a photo of a woman with two small children from a queue of five thousand young male economic migrants  …… and will, of course, mislabel them refugees

¯\_()_/¯

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 5:20 AM, RandiRona said:

Lol .... now its British, after Indians....what's that fascination with Gold and Katoeys.

It is called a crime of oppertunity, he was wearing it look at me, so she did and figured it would look better on her than on him.

I know this might sound narrow minded or old fashioned. But I have always felt that the true test to being a ladyboy, is having the entire procedure. That takes some real commitment and guts. And money. There is no halfway, there. It is all the way in. 

On 3/3/2023 at 5:20 AM, RandiRona said:

Lol .... now its British, after Indians....what's that fascination with Gold and Katoeys.

No indication of his ethnicity.  He might have been a British Indian. How are LBs expected to tell the difference?

22 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Interesting, because I believe the ABC, like the BBC, is government owned, publicly funded, and under a charter of political impartiality.

The UK charter has little effect on the BBC; the corporation is overrun with left wing, gender indeterminate luvvies, who can conjure a photo of a woman with two small children from a queue of five thousand young male economic migrants  …… and will, of course, mislabel them refugees

¯\_()_/¯

Is that the same BBC that is chaired by a friend of a previous tory PM who he assisted to get an £850000 loan as that PM was incapable of living within his means? The same friend who after doing that big favour got appointed as chairman of the BBC.

On 3/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, BKKBike09 said:

He should have heeded Skepta's warning:

Transvestites, more than meets the eye
Transvestites, mandem in disguise
Transvestites, more than meets the eye
Transvestites, mandem in disguise

Obviously no UK grime/rap fans on this thread.