Foreign Couple Caught on Viral Video Allegedly Performing Obscene Acts in Public Near Pattaya Music Festival

webfact

47 minutes ago, 2baht said:

The citizen is just as bad as the performers!

A "concerned" citizen would have shown it to the competent authorities...

Totally agree with your comment...

• Like 2

that is a very naive and stupid comment. What about children or the elderly.?  I would imagine that judging by your way of thinking that it would be okay if people had  a <deleted> in public or perhaps practice onanism in public.

I hope that where ever your grandmother,mother or daughter are there are people right now have sex  on their front lawn or jerking off in front of them.

edjit

Edited by Bravefart
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yme said:

Personally I don't find two people overcome by a sudden feeling of passion obscene. But to each their own. Let your passion flow in Pattaya (or something). If you're offended, look somewhere else. 

that is a very naive and stupid comment.

What about children or the elderly.? 

I would imagine that judging by your way of thinking that it would be okay if people had  a <deleted> in public or perhaps practice onanism in public.

I hope that where ever your grandmother,mother or daughter or even grand-daughter are , that there are people right now having sex on their front lawn or jerking off in front of them.

edjit

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

I was always under the impression that Pattaya had a reputation for something other than the above.

Many foreigners, including most of those posting here, exist in a time warp.

Public sex may be common in your country as noted here: Public sex is a popular -- and quasi-legal -- activity in Britain, according to the authorities and to the large number of Web sites that promote it.

But has always been very illegal in Thailand, including Pattaya.

50 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Or could the police be trying to gloss over the truth?

How so? Public sex is quite rare. I haven't run across any in my decades of living here. All such incidents are taken seriously, as in a recent case.

• Haha 2